leigeois

Almost my birthday!

8 posts in this topic

In less then 2 weeks, I will officially be 44.  Still young at heart and mind and in good shape.  What shall I do!!!

16 hours ago, leigeois said:

In less then 2 weeks, I will officially be 44.  Still young at heart and mind and in good shape.  WHO shall I do!!!

Fixed it for ya!

17 hours ago, leigeois said:

What shall I do!!!

Absolutely no time like the present to learn how to punctuate. 

Happy almost birthday.  Hope you find a way to celebrate it in a very good way.  Enjoy !!

20 hours ago, leigeois said:

In less then 2 weeks, I will officially be 44.  Still young at heart and mind and in good shape.  How many shall I do???

3 hours ago, SixtiesDude said:

Fixed it for ya!

Fixed it again.....

Well if you have the ability to take the day off and the disposable funds, plan a perfect day.  If you are single, you can do anything you want.  Sleep in,  go to a coffee shop, try a place for lunch you have always wanted to try, maybe get a massage and soak in a jetted tub to break up the afternoon,   hit a club and order a different drink than your usual, have a nice dinner, or just schedule  a little fun.  Do something out of your normal routine. It will make your day stand out from your everyday existence. Even if all you do is something nice for a random stranger. The smile you get in return  will make you feel that much better.

Oh, yeah, and bang a hooker.  Or two.