BreeHanssen

Impressed with providers in the Springs

9 posts in this topic

Aww...love your post Bree.  Glad to hear the Springs is getting a rep for being reference friendly.  It's been a long time since I visited down South.  I've met some great ladies there too.  There's nothing better than going to a city where providers treat each other well and take the time out of their busy schedules to be helpful.  Kudos to you for giving them a shout it. 💗

Traveling nationally is fun.  I've had wonderful experiences with references while traveling and not so good ones too. About the same as here.  I hope you get to do some traveling in 2021. 🚙✈💰

How very cruel you are Ms. Hanssen. 

When I saw the words ... "the Springs" along with the name BreeHanssen, my eyes immediately widened, my pulse quickened, and my hands began to shake, as I could not click the mouse fast enough to view the goddesses post. No way!', I thought to myself, 'Bree Hanssen is coming to Colorado Springs?!!! Maybe there really is a god'. But alas, such was not the case.

So with dreams crushed and my atheistic beliefs still in tact, my shoulders slump as I return to my workaday routine. Saddened by the knowledge that women of such exquisite pulchritude as yourself, simply do not visit "the Springs" very often - or in this case, ever. 

How very cruel indeed.

3 hours ago, whosyourdaty said:

How very cruel you are Ms. Hanssen. 

When I saw the words ... "the Springs" along with the name BreeHanssen, my eyes immediately widened, my pulse quickened, and my hands began to shake, as I could not click the mouse fast enough to view the goddesses post. No way!', I thought to myself, 'Bree Hanssen is coming to Colorado Springs?!!! Maybe there really is a god'. But alas, such was not the case.

So with dreams crushed and my atheistic beliefs still in tact, my shoulders slump as I return to my workaday routine. Saddened by the knowledge that women of such exquisite pulchritude as yourself, simply do not visit "the Springs" very often - or in this case, ever. 

How very cruel indeed.

Actually Bree was in the Springs for 3 days late last week.  It is rare that a lady like Bree should wonder down here, but it does happen. Unfortunately for me she didn't announce the visit until she had arrived and my schedule was too locked in by then to pay her a visit.  But I did communicate with her briefly and can confirm that she was indeed here.

6 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Actually Bree was in the Springs for 3 days late last week.  It is rare that a lady like Bree should wonder down here, but it does happen. Unfortunately for me she didn't announce the visit until she had arrived and my schedule was too locked in by then to pay her a visit.  But I did communicate with her briefly and can confirm that she was indeed here.

Compounded disappointment.

Thanks Mustang

That’s awesome news. I’m glad your visit was successful. Yay!!! Perhaps a visit to the Springs is in order.:P

The Springs here has always prompted mixed reactions,\reviews. Why? No idea. Works well for some....others, not so much. Math from provider ads and population mean it should be good. It is maybe transitory...good place for speculation and try it

I moved out here recently from Texas and I really wish I could meet // interact with some other providers here as well. 

I remember I had asked a girl for a reference request a few years ago and she cussed me out... I still do reference checks besides that was the only time that had happened. 

ive noticed most guys who message me hardly ever message me with an introduction or their screening info. If I do get some screening info they will send half of the info and no references. It can be so frustrating... I love p411 for verification but I don’t get as many appointment requests on there. 

I try my best with the screening yet these men do not always compromise with me on sending the info so I usually have to ignore. 

it’s such a relief when I get an appointment request with all the necessary info.