wolfsblood

Sofia on Rubratings.

24 posts in this topic

I called last month and scheduled an appointment for the following day that I had to cancel a few hours later due to work. She will not accept texts if you are a first timer. 

She sounded legit on the phone but the pictures seem tgtbt. I hope someone else has more info 

I think there was a previous 411 on here but I couldn't find it. As I remember two replies. 

Pics researched and found to be borrowed. 

Positive. "A real honey"

4 minutes ago, small_fish-1344 said:

There's a "Sofia of Colorado" on TOB with 50+ reviews:  https://theotherboard.com/users/90651  I saw her pre-COVID and she was totally legit.

Pictures not even close, but the Sheridan and 88th incall location matches.

Last I knew, the incall location for Sofia of Colorado was in the Rino area....not even close to Sheridan and 88th.

And she had only the one incall location.

She could have moved up north, but this is my $.02.

The two Sofia's referenced here dont look anything alike in the pictures. 

53 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

The two Sofia's referenced here dont look anything alike in the pictures. 

Agreed

On 12/27/2020 at 7:48 AM, wolfsblood said:

Sofia 720-675-8416
Colorado Massage

Has anyone seen her? Says Arvada/westminister area but reviews disabled. Thanks 

https://denver.rubratings.com/197036

Visited Sofia-8416 - as noted, not "Sofia of Colorado."   Session exactly as advertised on RR, with exception of quite outdated photos. 

OMFG. Sometimes there is no need to verify ladies pictures! Sofia of Rub Ratings is the perfect example! She is one of the reasons I never waste my time on that site. Sure there may be a handful or two of legit ladies on that site. But Jeezas come on! The majority of those posts are of hot model Asian women. Then there are all the other adds of hot models who aren't Asian. Then the remainder are of 10 or so legit ladies. 

Sofia uses word play,  "What you see in pics is what you get".  Well not quite. Sure she never says 100% real pictures. But when you arrive you wont be in the presence of that big boobed model reflected in her posts......

If you really see a lady with pictures like hers. Sorry no sympathy from me when you're wondering how you could have been bamboozled! Stop thinking with your dicks. Did I say Jeezas come on already?!

Edited by parkercole
wanted to add quite thinking with your dick segment

Guys, I ended up meeting her after my first response to this post. Pictures are definitely borrowed and unfortunately not even close to what you’ll find.

In addition, a very concerning “follow up” text, basically giving me grief for not responding on a topic we discussed during the session.

She gave me a very mediocre massage (one handed for the most part)

I would Not recommend seeing her. Sorry for not posting this earlier 

All ladies who say “100% real pictures” is stating a truth.  All pictures are real.

The question is…who are the pictures of?

I saw Sofia in Broomfield area,  she is close to my home when I'm not traveling.  I'll see her,  i came across this posting looking for another nuru sensual provider. So surprised, Sofia is as pictured,  her hair changes from light to darker blond,  she's 45, I think,  doing this part time, like 10yrs, she gives an amazing massage, she's highly trained,  her sensual is more healing, relaxing however she has super huge beautiful breasts,  she is as pictured.  I don't understand all the chatter,   a spa quality massage, clean,  upscale,  safe location and as pictured you can only see her breasts and half pretty face,  she's very curvy with a flat stomach.  I look forward to seeing her, i don't think any of these gals deserve this gossip,  just like the feed i read on Kelly. Let's try to remember we aren't dating these ladies,  a service provider,  perfection isn't required,  none of us are perfect. 

https://denver.rubratings.com/197036

Do not confuse Sofia of Colorado with Sofia of Rubratings.  Sofia of Colorado has been a long verified FBSM provider and she advertises on TOB.  She used to be located in Rhino but now is located in North Denver off 36th in the Westminster area.  I can 100% vouch for Sofia of Colorado.  Pics are 100% her and she is as promised.

As for Sofia of Rubratings, I have not information, so take your chances.  But I am personally leery of anyone that uses a name so close to another established provider that it can confuse people.  There are billions of different names to choose from, so nothing should be confusingly similar.  These are just my thoughts.

The Sofia of RubRatings is nowhere even close to Sofia of Colorado in terms of looks.

I can also attest as to the quality of an appointment with Sofia of Colorado, although I haven’t seen her in 10 years, I would tell anyone who asks that she was stellar in her massage appointments and you would never leave disappointed.

As for Sofia of RubRatings, I don’t know her, never seen her in person so I can’t say what an appointment is like with her. From her pics on RubRatings, she doesn’t look even close to Sofia of Colorado.

The fact that Sofia of RubRatings is playing on the good name of Sofia if Colorado is concerning.  I suspect Sofia of RunRatings will provide a disappointing massage if not a scam altogether.

FYI, I have seen Sofia of Colorado advertise on RubRatings.

Do your  due diligence and do not confuse the two.

Again guys,  i saw her she's great,  i also saw Sofia of Colorado before Sofia in Broomfield, on rubrating.....she gave a great service as well.  Why is there a push about Sofia  from rubratings, geeze,  it's a name not a trademark,  she went by Sofia in LA for years and kept the name.  Taking over someone's name?  Are you posters serious?  Lol

On 12/4/2021 at 9:50 AM, Rnewton22 said:

Again guys,  i saw her she's great,  i also saw Sofia of Colorado before Sofia in Broomfield, on rubrating.....she gave a great service as well.  Why is there a push about Sofia  from rubratings, geeze,  it's a name not a trademark,  she went by Sofia in LA for years and kept the name.  Taking over someone's name?  Are you posters serious?  Lol

Come on Renton, "she is as pictured":rolleyes:...... The chatter isn't the confusion of her name. As Sofia of Colorado is a well established/well reviewed FSBM lady here on TOB. Sofia on Rub Ratings is a whole other conversation!

Thank for your input, schill, of Sofia(RR). If you feel so highly regarding her and your personal experiences. Try to submit a review of her here on TOB. With you being a person who just jumped on TOB as of Thursday to defend Sofia. Not sure if you have enough street cred? Also here is the thing with Rub Ratings. Ladies can disable their reviews if they are not pleased with them. Katya Kasanov is the perfect example. Also Katya came back with a new profile on RR and dropped her name completely. The other problem with RR. Is all the fake ladies on there. Do you really think all those hot Asian model adds are real? Do you really think the other hot model ladies like Sofia on RR are legit? There are women on RR who are, but to show up for an appointment with a model. Come on Renton!  Bait and switching is not a good thing. That's something you'll find on those other crappy sites, like RR. 

Did you selectively ignore Wallaby57 and Todoesprivado as they have mentioned, " quite outdated photo" and "Pictures are definitely borrowed and unfortunately not even close to what you’ll find" The chatter and questioning is. Is she real and are her pictures she's using real? I've been digressing and I'm bored. Stop bullshitting us Renton regarding Sofia of RR pictures being "real"! She steals and has been stealing Olyria Roy's pictures for a while now. She's just smart enough to use RR and have guys think they're going to be seeing some totally hot big jugged babe! Sure they maybe seeing a large breasted lady, but the hot model lady in the pictures, come on! I would tend to believe Wallaby and Todoesprivado's experiences to be totally accurate! 

My thought if she was the real deal. Gives experiences like you've encountered. She may just sneak over here to TOB. I mean you mentioned she was in L.A. for years. So there should be some validation of how marvelous she is, right? But to say she is the lady in the pictures is total horseshit! So stop digging Renton!

Olyria Roy (@olyria_roy) / Twitter

Pin on Russian Beauties - Olyria Roy (pinterest.com)

Olyria Roy - Don’t sit and wait. Get out there, feel life ❤ | Facebook

Pin on A9. Curvy sexy (pinterest.com)

Picture of Olyria Roy (listal.com)

If Olyria was in Denver giving massages for under two hondos. I would have my company deposit my payroll in her bank account directly!!!!

You don't seem to have a life,lol  Much bigger issues on this planet then this.  You know maybe it's privacy reasons as people like you are the ones these girls run from.  Sofia is beautiful,  what do you want blood? Less people review because of their privacy and also because they're satisfied with their provider.  Unless it's robbing,  no need to be hateful and rude. You haven't seen her,  have you? This model is taking professional shots, I'm sure she looks average somedays? You need to grow up? I stay away from this nonsense,  I just notified Sofia about these nasty writings,  all based on assumption,  oh and two posters unhappy,  yea maybe they were looking for more then she offered so they shame her and other providers.  This is rediculous,  i don't need to follow your petty guidelines,  this is not my thing,  i was just coming to her defense because I've seen her 3x as well as other clients who enjoy her service and looks. Get over yourself,  this is why girls don't want reviews,  90% shut them off because of haters like you.  Your a big man behind your keyboard, grow up,  it's a f massage. 

21 hours ago, parkercole said:

Come on Renton, "she is as pictured":rolleyes:...... The chatter isn't the confusion of her name. As Sofia of Colorado is a well established/well reviewed FSBM lady here on TOB. Sofia on Rub Ratings is a whole other conversation!

Thank for your input, schill, of Sofia(RR). If you feel so highly regarding her and your personal experiences. Try to submit a review of her here on TOB. With you being a person who just jumped on TOB as of Thursday to defend Sofia. Not sure if you have enough street cred? Also here is the thing with Rub Ratings. Ladies can disable their reviews if they are not pleased with them. Katya Kasanov is the perfect example. Also Katya came back with a new profile on RR and dropped her name completely. The other problem with RR. Is all the fake ladies on there. Do you really think all those hot Asian model adds are real? Do you really think the other hot model ladies like Sofia on RR are legit? There are women on RR who are, but to show up for an appointment with a model. Come on Renton!  Bait and switching is not a good thing. That's something you'll find on those other crappy sites, like RR. 

Did you selectively ignore Wallaby57 and Todoesprivado as they have mentioned, " quite outdated photo" and "Pictures are definitely borrowed and unfortunately not even close to what you’ll find" The chatter and questioning is. Is she real and are her pictures she's using real? I've been digressing and I'm bored. Stop bullshitting us Renton regarding Sofia of RR pictures being "real"! She steals and has been stealing Olyria Roy's pictures for a while now. She's just smart enough to use RR and have guys think they're going to be seeing some totally hot big jugged babe! Sure they maybe seeing a large breasted lady, but the hot model lady in the pictures, come on! I would tend to believe Wallaby and Todoesprivado's experiences to be totally accurate! 

My thought if she was the real deal. Gives experiences like you've encountered. She may just sneak over here to TOB. I mean you mentioned she was in L.A. for years. So there should be some validation of how marvelous she is, right? But to say she is the lady in the pictures is total horseshit! So stop digging Renton!

If Olyria was in Denver giving massages for under two hondos. I would have my company deposit my payroll in her bank account directly!!!!

I see a small little sick world of men who can't mind their business,  she's not hurting anyone and looks very close to pictures cropped,  some people enjoy privacy,  it's a massage, your on your stomach half of her session,  get over yourself,  get your power elsewhere and leave innocent providers alone. Im sure your wives agree 👍

Wouldn't it just be easier if a lady just used her real pictures? I'm not trying to be a jerk, But there is nothing fun showing up to an appointment and it not being the lady in the pictures! Stolen models pictures, so not cool! 

I noticed Sofia's add and pictures just came off Rub Ratings. Maybe new pictures of another model will be used by her? Maybe a new big boobed lady will pop onto RR soon? Who knows maybe Renton might not even be a guy, wink-wink........

15 hours ago, parkercole said:

Wouldn't it just be easier if a lady just used her real pictures? I'm not trying to be a jerk, But there is nothing fun showing up to an appointment and it not being the lady in the pictures! Stolen models pictures, so not cool! 

I noticed Sofia's add and pictures just came off Rub Ratings. Maybe new pictures of another model will be used by her? Maybe a new big boobed lady will pop onto RR soon? Who knows maybe Renton might not even be a guy, wink-wink........

You ask why i don't review her? ...because she requested me not to along with other happy clients of hers. Think privacy,  identity, safety is an issue.  When you go to a restaurant do you get the burger etc in picture or a very similar version? It's a massage,  you people are way too involved,  i thought a simple post would help clarify this provider Sofia of RR .my mistake i think i made it worse for her.  You chase three good ones away for crappy gossip. Rediculous feed. 

9 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

That is Sofia of Colorado who I would recommend.

Same, yes, I highly recommend her - she's terrific.  I should have included that. :)