MeganMarie4u

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!

46 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Wut, no birthday specials? πŸ€”

Yes for you $5000/hr and no butt play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On 12/3/2020 at 11:41 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Happy Birthday Ms Hunter. I hope you have a very warming/delightful day...................................

Β 

Thank you Savior. It was a sweet day and the whiskey made it VERY warm.Β πŸ˜‹ Hugs to you πŸ€—

On 12/4/2020 at 1:08 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you Savior. It was a sweet day and the whiskey made it VERY warm.Β πŸ˜‹ Hugs to you πŸ€—

Was it that Tennessee Whiskey LOL? Love that song....

Belated Happy Birthday wishes Hunter! I hope you had a good one!

On 12/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Was it that Tennessee Whiskey LOL? Love that song....

Now that's a sexy song you listen to in nothing but your cowboy or cowgirl hat 🀠 😈

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Now that's a sexy song you listen to in nothing but your cowboy or cowgirl hat 🀠 😈

Shaking my head in agreement because its a damn good sexy song.Β  Thanks for making me smile, wearing only my Cowboy Hat and singing................

Sorry to be late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»

On 12/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you you sweetheart. It was wonderful. I'm very fortunate πŸ₯°

I'm LATE as USUAL........dammit.......sorry.......

Hoping your special day was full of gifts as you deserve and BLESSINGS as you deserve more.

Hunter, you are a warm, welcoming woman we here on this board love and most of all RESPECT. I'm sorry I'm posting this after your Birthday, I don't log on here everyday. I'm hoping you had birthday hugs and kisses like you deserve pretty lady! I hope you had the great day you deserved!!!!!

17 hours ago, JessicaJonesing said:

Nikki and I love you @Hunter VanDyke! Miss you and Luna tons :-(

Sorry we missed your b-day but cheers from afar!

Kisses right back atcha sexy! Give everyone kisses from Looney and I.Β  I know it's only been a few months but it seems like a lifetime ago since we've seen you guys. 2020 πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

See you after New years! πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ₯°

On 12/9/2020 at 11:36 PM, sparkey600 said:

I'm LATE as USUAL........dammit.......sorry.......

Hoping your special day was full of gifts as you deserve and BLESSINGS as you deserve more.

Hunter, you are a warm, welcoming woman we here on this board love and most of all RESPECT. I'm sorry I'm posting this after your Birthday, I don't log on here everyday. I'm hoping you had birthday hugs and kisses like you deserve pretty lady! I hope you had the great day you deserved!!!!!

I'm always late too Sparkey πŸ˜‚

Thank you for your kind words and birthday wishes. Although I stayed home under the circumstances, I still had fun and felt loved, andΒ enjoyed a week of spoiling from my friends and family. Thank you for being a part of that feeling. πŸ€—πŸ₯°

Β 

11 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm always late too Sparkey πŸ˜‚

Thank you for your kind words and birthday wishes. Although I stayed home under the circumstances, I still had fun and felt loved, andΒ enjoyed a week of spoiling from my friends and family. Thank you for being a part of that feeling. πŸ€—πŸ₯°

Β 

You are a good friend. I'm glad you had a special day! turning 29 like myself...Um here's where you might want to treat me kindly! LOL!!Β  It'sΒ a great milestone! YAY 29! love you, girl!

OK I might be older than your young 29 years. By a hundred years or so! haha

I just saw this post. Happy birthday Hunter! You are the best!