MeganMarie4u

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!

46 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Wut, no birthday specials? ๐Ÿค”

Yes for you $5000/hr and no butt play ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

On 12/3/2020 at 11:41 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Happy Birthday Ms Hunter. I hope you have a very warming/delightful day...................................

ย 

Thank you Savior. It was a sweet day and the whiskey made it VERY warm.ย ๐Ÿ˜‹ Hugs to you ๐Ÿค—

On 12/4/2020 at 1:08 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you Savior. It was a sweet day and the whiskey made it VERY warm.ย ๐Ÿ˜‹ Hugs to you ๐Ÿค—

Was it that Tennessee Whiskey LOL? Love that song....

Belated Happy Birthday wishes Hunter! I hope you had a good one!

On 12/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Was it that Tennessee Whiskey LOL? Love that song....

Now that's a sexy song you listen toย in nothing but your cowboy or cowgirl hat ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Now that's a sexy song you listen toย in nothing but your cowboy or cowgirl hat ๐Ÿค  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Shaking my head in agreement because its a damn good sexy song.ย  Thanks for making me smile, wearing only my Cowboy Hat and singing................

Sorry to be late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

On 12/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you you sweetheart. It was wonderful. I'm very fortunate ๐Ÿฅฐ

I'm LATE as USUAL........dammit.......sorry.......

Hoping your special day was full of gifts as you deserve and BLESSINGS as you deserve more.

Hunter, you are a warm, welcoming woman we here on this board love and most of all RESPECT. I'm sorry I'm posting this after your Birthday, I don't log on here everyday. I'm hoping you had birthday hugs and kisses like you deserve pretty lady! I hope you had the great day you deserved!!!!!

17 hours ago, JessicaJonesing said:

Nikki and I love you @Hunter VanDyke! Miss you and Luna tons :-(

Sorry we missed your b-day but cheers from afar!

Kisses right back atcha sexy! Give everyone kisses from Looney and I.ย  I know it's only been a few months but it seems like a lifetime ago since we've seen you guys. 2020 ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

See you after New years! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ

On 12/9/2020 at 11:36 PM, sparkey600 said:

I'm LATE as USUAL........dammit.......sorry.......

Hoping your special day was full of gifts as you deserve and BLESSINGS as you deserve more.

Hunter, you are a warm, welcoming woman we here on this board love and most of all RESPECT. I'm sorry I'm posting this after your Birthday, I don't log on here everyday. I'm hoping you had birthday hugs and kisses like you deserve pretty lady! I hope you had the great day you deserved!!!!!

I'm always late too Sparkey ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you for your kind words and birthday wishes. Although I stayed home under the circumstances, I still had fun and felt loved, andย enjoyed a week of spoiling from my friends and family. Thank you for being a part of that feeling. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

11 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm always late too Sparkey ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you for your kind words and birthday wishes. Although I stayed home under the circumstances, I still had fun and felt loved, andย enjoyed a week of spoiling from my friends and family. Thank you for being a part of that feeling. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

You are a good friend. I'm glad you had a special day! turning 29 like myself...Um here's where you might want to treat me kindly! LOL!!ย  It'sย a great milestone! YAY 29! love you, girl!

OK I might be older than your young 29 years. By a hundred years or so! haha

I just saw this post. Happy birthday Hunter! You are the best!