funkula

Secret Companions

15 posts in this topic

Colorado Companion

Has anyone visited anyone from Secret Companions? Looks like it's privilege agency with a new website. I have an appointment with Margo on Fri, but I'm a little worried since she has zero reviews.

Thanks!

http://secret-companions.com/

I saw Anita last week. I think it is the new privilege. Pictures weren't accurate in my experience, but someone else here referred them to me and said they've had good experiences. I thought that it was meh..... typical Russian experience, shower first, not GFE, not a great attitude, lots of rules. Ice cold. I'd be curious if you keep your appt as Margo looks pretty nice. I'm sure you'll go there and meet a lady and get it done, but that's all I can promise. 

The quality highly varies among their providers. Some are great, some are good and some are just ok. 

You can often find reviews  for their providers on the board in Seattle.There is a provider on the Seattle board that used the same pics as Margo under the name Crystal_Love.  Margo's Denver PD ad has the same pics and phone number as the former Crystal_Love ad.  You may try looking at the reviews for Crystal_Love on the Seattle board.   It's probably the same provider, but no guarantees.

I did receive an email from the agency letting me know she would be in Denver. I have seen Veronika whose pic is misnamed on the secret companions website (she is the bottom of the two 'Likas' lol) For what it's worth I had a great time with her. But it was a couple years ago and like others have already mentioned, when you play with Russians you're playing roulette. 

Anita
Colorado Companion

Any one have experience with Secret-Companions?  I texted one of their provider (Anita P338621)  and got zero response.  I found her number linked to Secret-Companions so I emailed them but still no response.  I reached out on 11.20.20 so I feel I gave them ample time to response considering the holiday.

http://secret-companions.com/

It’s been 10 days and no responses...time to move on.

I've been seeing providers from Privilege/Secret-Companions for almost 3 years now and I've had really good experiences with them.  Today was the first time I got stood up.  I even confirmed a couple hours beforehand, but at the meeting time, they completely ghosted me.  Not a happy camper as I took off work and drove 2 hours round trip for that.