hovathegoat

Could we get a feature to block/hide providers?

11 posts in this topic

Many days when I'm on the homepage I'll see the same provider spam an entire page with their ads and then again on the next like there's no limit to Numbr of posts or something ... Nothing against them just wishing there was a way to hide providers that do this when Im logged into my account

17 minutes ago, hovathegoat said:

Many days when I'm on the homepage I'll see the same provider spam an entire page with their ads and then again on the next like there's no limit to Numbr of posts or something ... Nothing against them just wishing there was a way to hide providers that do this when Im logged into my account

Absolutely Not spamming; the various Ads are for different Cities as the Listing/Profile dictate it's an acceptable practice.

Adding on to Kaduks response, there are are 12 different geographies that you can view to find providers.  I dont know if the rules limit how many geographies a provider can select in which to advertise, or if more geographies cost more.   As a hobbyist, you can be as broad (Colorado All) or as narrow as you wish. The more geographies you select, the more likely you will see repeat ads. Some providers get creative, putting a similar but different ad in different geographies.  Personally, I like seeing a provider trying hard. Makes me think she will also try hard to please...

Ummmm the ladies pay for their ads so asking to be able to block or hide them ................. not a good idea.  IMHO 

You can always do a specific search for only who or what you are looking for.

I think you can block users.  Not sure if this feature will work on listings so you might want to ask Kaduk.  

Or maybe not be so damn bothered by a lady trying to make some money and move to the next listing?   Of all the things to bitch about right now...😂😂😂

I can't say I have ever seen here.  I frequently check things out here.

3 hours ago, hovathegoat said:

If it bothers you so much, maybe don’t look at the listings.

The ladies pay for the ability to be able to post listings.

There has to be more pressing issues in your life than this issue.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

... and move to the next listing?   Of all the things to bitch about right now...😂😂😂

To optimize my time, I've introduced a clever and cat-tastic way to quickly, effortlessly and efficiently scroll through the listing pages..

tumblr_nfb5rwLXhn1qj4315o1_500.gif

Technically, if a provider does outcalls in every area, she can post an ad in every area, and post those ads as often as they like.  If every single provider did that say every 10 mins, I can definitely see how that might be a little irritating. Lol. Like you said though, it's just the one and there isn't a solution, so scroll past and keep having fun.  Thanks for hobbying.  We appreciate you guys. Especially right now. 😊

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Agree with the OP here, it can be a nuisance if you are “browsing” to see who is listing / is available, etc and you see 10 ads of the same provider.

Opposed to those that just say that ladies pay for ads and they can post however many they want, I’ll just say that not all ads are the same, meaning the person may be available in different areas and that’s very good to know when you are getting ready to book.

Dont listen to the haters, just keep hobbying and do your thing.

I wonder if this is because you have cancelled on providers?  For me, cancelled last minute, then ignored my request for a cancellation fee? I would appreciate that. Thank you.