Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnthompson

Nuru

10 posts in this topic

Colorado Massage

Hello, seems as though fbsm and to a greater extend nuru isn't advertised here anymore? Either way, if you are a provider it know of a provider in/around the dtc who offered nuru would you private message me? Thank you in advance.

I just did a quick search and count roughly 20 listings in DTC for fbsm since Nov.18th. Use the search filters to narrow your search and you shall find what you seek.

Finding true Nuru may be very difficult. Most that say Nuru use oil instead of Nuru gel

I have found that once you get to know a provider, they are ecstatic about nuru, even if they have never tried it.  It works great when it plays out to be so much more. 

On 11/22/2020 at 9:37 AM, ilovewomen said:

Finding true Nuru may be very difficult. Most that say Nuru use oil instead of Nuru gel

While not all FBSM providers who say they do Nuru, use the gel, I’ve found some who use a combination of different oils that substitute more than adequately. Nuru gel can also be very difficult to shower off after the session. So while using the gel is a very exotic feeling, it really makes no difference to me if they mimic Nuru correctly.

Anyone find a nuru provider that’s as close to authentic as possible? I’ve had no luck... and I’ve searched. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Patrickcc37 said:

Anyone find a nuru provider that’s as close to authentic as possible? I’ve had no luck... and I’ve searched. Thanks 

In one of her ads Alexandra says she uses nuru gel. I’ve never see. Her though so I can’t attest to the claim but might worth looking into. 

https://theotherboard.com/users/137959

The Nuru gel is expensive, but I thinks it works better...oil stains sheets and leaves a smell plus you slide better which creates that unique experience. I use it and have found it to be a lot of fun, but it does require some prep. Be prepared to take a shower as that is how you get it off.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard aka Sultry Kitten