Savoir Faire

Thanking ASP's for their services

9 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I would like to personally thank you all for what you do. I know it is impossible for most of us men/clients to fully understand what you all go through to prepare/encounter/work/service your clients on a daily basis. With that said, I just want to whisper to all of you "Hot Mommas" to keep your heads up and THANK YOU for your unparalleled/unmatched services...............................

Amen!

I second Savoir Faire's comments.  I have met so many marvelous ladies in this hobby that each day I marvel at how fortunate I am to have found this community.  The ladies who I have had the privilege of spending time with have enriched my life immensely on so many levels. 

thanks to all the ladies, in troubled times you make our existence worthwhile.

Aww...thank you Savior Faire and the rest of you gentlemen.  We know you guys don't always have it easy either.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates you fellas for caring and treating us well.  Happy Holidays! Stay safe. 🦃🦃🦃

You guys are the best. It’s really nice to know that someone recognizes that we do put effort/our heart/our senses into our special times. Being mostly at home, and not able to enjoy many of our other pleasures, it’s always a bright spot in my day when I get a visit from one of you guys. Thank you for you acknowledgement and kind words.:wub:

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Aww...thank you Savior Faire and the rest of you gentlemen.  We know you guys don't always have it easy either.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates you fellas for caring and treating us well.  Happy Holidays! Stay safe. 🦃🦃🦃

Happy Holidays to you as well. Keep rocking it Ms VanDyke................

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

You guys are the best. It’s really nice to know that someone recognizes that we do put effort/our heart/our senses into our special times. Being mostly at home, and not able to enjoy many of our other pleasures, it’s always a bright spot in my day when I get a visit from one of you guys. Thank you for you acknowledgement and kind words.:wub:

Audrey its good to know that we are appreciated as well. You rock and Happy Holidays to you......