diggitydawg

Anyone have luck with the sugar daddy sites?

75 posts in this topic

On 11/14/2020 at 5:09 PM, diggitydawg said:

Seeing if anyone here has had experience on one of the sugar sites. I've thought about giving it a try. Any advice?

I tried that once but it was so hit and miss I gave up. Over the last 10 years I met 4 fabulous gals here...all turned into SB relationships...dating, vacations, dinners, etc. One lasted 4 years, the others a couple, other than the one I’m currently in. All good except the one who wanted marriage (😌). I only wish TOB would relax their requirements and let newcomers in...

From my experience my sugar babies have been a real pain in the ass. I would have been better off staying with TOB. I was looking for a bit more than a one hour experience but not sure it was worth it. SB gals expect to much and give too little. 

On 5/17/2021 at 8:30 AM, Skg said:

From my experience my sugar babies have been a real pain in the ass. I would have been better off staying with TOB. I was looking for a bit more than a one hour experience but not sure it was worth it. SB gals expect to much and give too little. 

QFT 🤣. My "texting/pic buddy" that I messaged about earlier in this thread just reached back out wanting to start things up again....she still doesn't want to send full nudes/face pics and doesn't want to sext...so I guess I'm not sure exactly what we are "starting".  Hard to justify any sorta rate for maybe a boob pic. 

15 hours ago, zman999 said:

QFT 🤣. ... Hard to justify any sorta rate for maybe a boob pic. 

Hard to justify a rate for that sort of relationship - PERIOD!

(IMHO)

Edited by Bit Banger

Been on SA for a few weeks. Met a few. It seems like the photos, and ages listed are from a different decade for the ladies who are posting.

Seems like a bit of a waste.

Just get a provider see her 2-3 hr's leave and forget about her till you need her again :o

2 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Just get a provider see her 2-3 hr's leave and forget about her till you need her again :o

Oh I would love to. A lot of outdoor recreation awesomeness where we live. Zero providers. The nearest interstate is 3 hours away. Best to you.

On 5/17/2021 at 8:30 AM, Skg said:

and this is the story you hear over and over again...

+7 years sugar daddy. Upside, maybe 1 out of 10 girls are real and want to meet and get a long term relationship going, and you are competing against a lot of guys for these few girls. Downsides. Much more expensive then a pro - same price plus dinner and gifts, plus a first meeting or two. #metoo movement means any of these"innocent" girls can have you arrested for rape or assault ("he followed me into the parking lot".) SA's servers are in Hong Kong, it will be your word against hers. Pro's who advertise can't really do this. Blackmailers will track you down and demand monthly payments or they tell all your social media contacts. Happened to me 3 times, 2 of them called my wife. 9 out of 10 girls are scammers, or just wasting time or playing games - gonna take you many of hours to find a real girl. I've had 14 sugar babies, and several dozen "almost" sugar babies - they are all damaged, many have deep psychotic issues - you think healthy happy girls go on these sites? There are no beautiful university co-eds on this site - seriously, you believe that??? Most of the media you have read is created by the SA marketing team that plants stories. The pro's on this site are at best "Back Page" cheap and kind of amateur. . You get real desperate amateur girls on this site, a bad experience and possibly dangerous (they decide its rape.) Due to police and lawsuits, SA is heavily advertising that it is a dating site - sex is not part of it, so there are all these girls who think you'll pay them $500 to have dinner and that's it. Due to age check, the number of under 21 girls is a tiny fraction of what it was a year ago. SA now immediately bans users for any compliant, no refunds. Girl gets pissed at you, goodby. Pro gets worried about you reporting her - goodbye. Took me 3 weeks of the above to find a perfect 19 year old girl (I'm 56.)  I'm seeing her 2 or 3 times a week, I'm paying her rent and bills. She has issues, but I am helping her work them  out. Its a romantic emotional relationship. Far more time consuming and far more expensive - but that is what I want, so I am happy. Pro tip, never use your real number, never use a photo that is anywhere on social media. 

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

This just in - Google App Store banning apps promoting compensated relationships

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/google-bans-sugar-daddy-apps-from-android-store

Saw that earlier.  Not surprised since they love to jump in the politics game now. I bet new apps will pop up with something circumventing this new "language" they are using. 

Wow, interesting read. Seems like a lot of work. Glad it works for some. I have to think the attraction for many men is the prospect of BBFS and other extreme GFE activities that are otherwise not available on TOB etc.

Instead of Sugar baby sites maybe cuddle sites would be in order. You must follow the rules but great close cuddling on the bed and conversation. There’s  something for everyone! 

On 15/11/2020 at 0:09 AM, diggitydawg said:

Seeing if anyone here has had experience on one of the sugar sites. I've thought about giving it a try. Any advice?

Be prepared to make an offer early to the "good catch" once they sign up, they get grabbed very quickly! If you like the thrill of the chase, it can be very rewarding. It's a numbers game. You pick them, they pick you too. You get more "bang for your buck" so to speak. There is a budget for everybody. SBs can vary in age range, you got the college girls up to 60 y.o. (I don't know how a 60 y.o. can be called a SB). 

Bolderman in your comment you talk about how a sugar baby could follow you into the parking lot and press rape charges but a pro can not. I don’t get where you get this info if a pro was pissed off she could do the same thing or heaven forbid raped and had the shit beaten out of her she could do the same thing.