Laci French

Vote

12 posts in this topic

Everyone please go vote and have your voice heard.  The change starts with each of us making our mark.  

Much love and blessings ❤️

As citizens of the United States, we have a civic responsibility to vote.

It our chance to have a say so in our government and who represents us and makes laws for the citizens of the U.S.

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Everyone please go vote and have your voice heard.  The change starts with each of us making our mark.  

Much love and blessings ❤️

Agreed and seconded!

Would it be nice if we could vote who we really want without worrying about throwing away our vote? Would it also be nice if we could give or withhold consent?

At least our votes on ballot questions can be clear and honest since they are yes/no questions.

I must confess - I messed up this year🥴

With my move and assorted travel, it was too early to vote in CO when I left, and too late to register in TX.  I was prepared to hold my nose and cast my vote against a movement instead of for my ideals this year.  First time I’ve missed a major election in 50 years. 😡

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I must confess - I messed up this year🥴

With my move and assorted travel, it was too early to vote in CO when I left, and too late to register in TX.  I was prepared to hold my nose and cast my vote against a movement instead of for my ideals this year.  First time I’ve missed a major election in 50 years. 😡

Does this mean that we can now be spared your political opinion posts for the next year? 🤞

10 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Does this mean that we can now be spared your political opinion posts for the next year? 🤞

Hardly!!! 

On 10/30/2020 at 2:22 AM, sweetmoment said:

Would it be nice if we could vote who we really want without worrying about throwing away our vote? Would it also be nice if we could give or withhold consent?

At least our votes on ballot questions can be clear and honest since they are yes/no questions.

Anytime you vote, it is not a throwaway.  The only throwaway is when you don't vote.  Granted my vote may be cancelled out by a vote for the other candidate.  But in a election, that is exactly what happens.  When the votes stop cancelling out each other, that is when a winner is decided.

Every vote counts.

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

What a wild ride...2020🤣🤣

And the roller coaster isn’t over yet😳🤣