Audrey Astor

Let’s play a Game ;-)

8 posts in this topic

Who the hell letf the toilet paper roll with one square?

Who put the milk in the refrigerator with one teaspoon of milk left?

Take this where you will....😈😛😂

8 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Thank you Audrey. You made me immediately think of comedian Gary Gulman and one particular routine ... 

Gary Gulman writes and delivers hilarious jokes about everyday life, like sleeping late and eating ice cream ...when he digs into a pint of ice cream he does it with a fork "because my policy is, I'm not washing a spoon until I'm out of forks.If you have fork marks in your ice cream, Gulman knows you. "Fork prints in ice cream are evidence of a life in chaos. If I see fork prints in your ice cream, I don't need to see your kitchen, I know the dishes are piled so high you can't refill the Brita -- not that I should refill the Brita, I haven't changed the filter in four years I don't need to go into your bedroom, I know there's no top sheet on your bed. The top sheet is tacked over the window as a curtain. I don't need to go into your bathroom, I know that the new roll of toilet paper is resting on the empty spool. It's the only household chore I can do while sitting on the toilet and I'm like,  pfft, not today. Not today. I don't have the strength to squeeze that spindle and lock it in." 😂😂😂😂

8 hours ago, whosyourdaty said:

Thank you Audrey. You made me immediately think of comedian Gary Gulman and one particular routine ... 

Gary Gulman writes and delivers hilarious jokes about everyday life, like sleeping late and eating ice cream ...when he digs into a pint of ice cream he does it with a fork "because my policy is, I'm not washing a spoon until I'm out of forks.If you have fork marks in your ice cream, Gulman knows you. "Fork prints in ice cream are evidence of a life in chaos. If I see fork prints in your ice cream, I don't need to

or your freezer is cold and a spoon doesn't cut it.

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

DISHWASHER!!! 

That’s a double sink & a pearl diver 😜

On 7/21/2020 at 8:39 AM, Audrey Astor said:

I do both because I'm a kind person 😂