Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaduk

Kelly Preston

9 posts in this topic

Always like her in the movies, may she rest in piece...

I was shocked when I read first thing early this morning that she had passed.  I don't remember hearing that she had breast cancer.

Way too young to die.

Whoa. I hadn't heard this. Very sad news indeed. I loved her character in Jerry McGuire. 

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Whoa. I hadn't heard this. Very sad news indeed. I loved her character in Jerry McGuire. 

Very underrated actress ... One of the best scenes in Jerry Maguire... Can't believe this movie came out 24 years ago!! ... 1996

"You had me at: ... 🥊 Right, Left, Knee !!" 💔  (poor bastard never saw that coming...)

From what I read further, she was keeping the diagnosis very quiet and not sharing that she had breast cancer.

Cancer doesn't care what your age is.

23 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

From what I read further, she was keeping the diagnosis very quiet and not sharing that she had breast cancer.

A friend’s mother felt a lump 6mo before she told her husband.  It took him 6mo to convincer her to tell a Dr.  6mo later she’s dead!  Granted, treatment has come a long way in 50yrs; my wife’s 15yr survival is testament to that.

On 7/13/2020 at 3:54 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

And “for love of the game”

Oh my she was so beautiful. As a kid I had seen this super hot lady completely naked in the movie Mischief. Me and my friends would always rent it as it was my first time seeing bush and some amazing breasts.  She was so stunning! Turns out it was her first film. I happen to catch it again last year. It was just as awesome today as it was in 1985. I would recommend anyone catch this movie!

Sorry the only funny clip I could find was on XHamster? Mean no disrespect to such a lovely lady!

https://xhamster.com/videos/kelly-preston-mischief-car-scene-9686737?utm_campaign=embed&utm_content=9686737&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=www.bing.com&prs=0ab9db099f5aedabebcbc92c160464d6%3Awww.bing.com%3A5f1389c1%3Ae10

Edited by parkercole