johnnybgood

Haircuts?

39 posts in this topic

Finally took the chance and went and got a haircut finally, funny seeing people standing outside with masks on waiting for a chair to open up.

Edited by geecue2

I was so happy the waxing places finally opened... Bare is beautiful 😍

50 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I was so happy the waxing places finally opened... Bare is beautiful 😍

Should have called me. I would have waxed or shaved you 🤣🤣

On 4/27/2020 at 10:58 PM, TrystinTrimble said:

Nearly at the end of this stupid lockdown and so far I have managed to master cutting my own hair well, as in a even and passable scissor cut along with a decent looking fade underneath. The roomie is asking me to do his, so whether I can cut a dudes hair is soon to be revealed :)

Leave him at least one ear. 😉😜

On 4/27/2020 at 10:58 PM, TrystinTrimble said:

Nearly at the end of this stupid lockdown and so far I have managed to master cutting my own hair well, as in a even and passable scissor cut along with a decent looking fade underneath. The roomie is asking me to do his, so whether I can cut a dudes hair is soon to be revealed :)

I was wondering. How the the hair thing work out with tie roomies haircut. Does he still have both ears? LOL.:P

Probably nobody needs this anymore, but I'm pretty sure Kadi Parker has experience as a stylist and could do this for you.

This could be a rather fun thing. I remember in the 90’s there was a boutique where the women whore lingerie. It was open for about a year before it was shut down I think they were selling more than haircuts. I always was going to go but I thought it would look suspicious if I paid a couple hundred dollars for a haircut but it would have been the funnest haircut I have ever gotten and I would let Tristen or Gina or both cut my hair topless any day of the week I love a women that has big beautiful breast’s rubbing them around my head while cutting my hair when there clothed I can only imagine what it would be like topless or nude. 

Edited by Pittbull
To add more