Audrey Astor

Most Looking Forward to These Activities

39 posts in this topic

I miss the end of ski season. When you spend a grand on a pass, and then get the last 2.5 months taken away...

miss hugs and smiles. 

Restaurants & bars. Karaoke. Dancing

missing Baseball

On 4/12/2020 at 7:03 AM, gnarley_boy12 said:

The gym reopening

Job: I am semi-retired but usually still work some for hobby $$$ plus I've always worked and miss it 

Borrowing books from the library 

Being to see pretty check out ladies..... smile instead of a mask

I'm retired too and I read a lot. I was in the library almost every week.

I've discovered Amazon Kindle books. With a library card you can access the Prospector books online (although the library never has enough copies) but you do come around to your turn on the waiting list) through the Libby app.

With a Prime account you can access current books via the Kindle Lending Library, and the Prime books.

Since the libraries closed (I'm in Boulder Cty) I joined the Kindle Unlimited service for $10 / month which adds a lot to my choices

I got a Fire tablet last year and it's almost like holding a book, with a leather case with a strap.Give it a try!

definitely missing the gym, my yoga and pilates studios, looking forward to my pool reopening + definitely a visit to the hair salon!

i’m also looking forward to beginning aerial silk classes, pottery class, opening an LLC for my new business, getting some new ink, and being able to resume traveling and touring 💫

Haircut...I keep my hair cut very short.  Right now it is about 1" long and probably scraggly on my neck.  I can't see back there when looking in a mirror so it's a non-issue.  If this keeps up, I may just let my hair continue growing down to my shoulders, just like I had it 50 (I can't be that old yet)  years ago after I got out of the Army.

I need a hug and a kiss.

I want to go to Bruno's for Italian.

In that order.

I don’t know Mia, but I think I’ll look forward to maybe meeting her. She has all kinds of FUN plans!😃

I miss really getting out.  I am basically sort of self quarantined.  I volunteer at the local hospice and free clinic so I come into contact with people that aren't so healthy.  I have no symptoms but you never know.  I do try to protect myself as best one can but also try to protect others.  I was tested several weeks ago and was negative but since I see sick people all the time you never know about the next one giving you something or worse giving it to someone else.  I have not been hobbying also because the gov of our state has decreed that if you travel out of state you are asked to self quarantine for 14 days.  Not for me though.  So I will stay put until its time then watch out.  Lot of pent up things.