Laci French

Wanna talk about sex??💦😊

11 posts in this topic

The forums have turned as dark as watching the news🙄

Tell me your sexy, sweaty sex you've been having lately.

I have been fortunate to be "mentoring" a new sub. She has been curious about the lifestyle for quite some time but has never really been in a situation or an environment where she could safely explore her curiosities.  Her teaching and training involves much more then sex. But, I can you, the excitement she gets from being able to finally live out things she has only read about or fantasied about  leads to some pretty intense, satisfying, sexual episodes. For both of us.  Oh, so much fun.

I have had the opportunity to meet my all time, all time favorite from years ago. She is hotter than before. We are meeting again this week. The Hell with the virus.

Pretty much the same old, same old - lots of beautiful ladies from TOB gracing me with their skills and cuddly companionship.  Just hope they enjoy it as much as I do.

xsw0Z41.jpg

I had a really sexy MFM this past week😊

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

I had a really sexy MFM this past week😊

Really?  That is my ultimate fantasy, I am dying to check that one off my list.  

2 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Really?  That is my ultimate fantasy, I am dying to check that one off my list.  

I'm with you ,, 

5 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I'm with you ,, 

Ok, so we just need to find a third!  

I had plans to try out the little little blue pills for the first time on a sexy vacation, but that got cancelled. Now I'm looking for an opportunity to give them a spin locally!

I’m recovering in isolation from the HOT sweaty sex last night! Be recharged tomorrow! Please join!😁