1bamf

Naughtiest days if the year

14 posts in this topic

Reminder everyone, Dec 26- Dec 31 are the naughtiest days of the year. Santa watches all year long meaning he doesn't pay attention until Jan 1. He already delivered presents on the 25th so it leaves a naughty 6 day loophole. Enjoy everybody!:D

Us ladies kinda fuck that up the other 359 days out of the year, but we're here for you guys trying to stay on the nice list. We'll be your loopholes. 😂

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Us ladies kinda fuck that up the other 359 days out of the year, but we're here for you guys trying to stay on the nice list. We'll be your loopholes. 😂

We appreciate those 359 days of the year.

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

With 3-4 extra days off the books, what could go wrong? 😜

20 hours ago, pfunk said:

b275f8006f37ea5d7d9e687f42c1ce22--dana-c

HA!  church lady was one of his best characters...

i miss those old school casts on that show...

47 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

i miss those old school casts on that show...

‘Old school’ humor is not understood today and often considered non-PC.  Could you imagine anyone making “Blazing Saddles” today?  Several old school comics have publicly commented on this.

IMHO, folks need to lighten up!   Life is supposed to be fun.  It isn’t when you’re offended and wounded by what others say.  Be confident in your own person.

Would you say you get offended by what others get offended by? 😂

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the youngsters get offended by their elders, and the elders by the youngsters.

A tale as old as time. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

We should get back to doing end of year / winter solstice holidays like the Romans did it: SATURNALIA

From history.com:

During Saturnalia, work and business came to a halt. Schools and courts of law closed, and the normal social patterns were suspended.

People decorated their homes with wreaths and other greenery, and shed their traditional togas in favor of colorful clothes known as synthesis. Even slaves did not have to work during Saturnalia, but were allowed to participate in the festivities; in some cases, they sat at the head of the table while their masters served them.

Instead of working, Romans spent Saturnalia gambling, singing, playing music, feasting, socializing and giving each other gifts. Wax taper candles called cerei were common gifts during Saturnalia, to signify light returning after the solstice.

In many Roman households, a mock king was chosen: the Saturnalicius princeps, or “leader of Saturnalia,” sometimes also called the “Lord of Misrule.”  Usually a lowlier member of the household, this figure was responsible for making mischief during the celebrations—insulting guests, wearing crazy clothing, chasing women and girls, etc.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Would you say you get offended by what others get offended by? 😂

Not so much as that others try to control what I find entertaining and banish that with which they don’t agree, thereby effecting my lifestyle.  If they don’t want to watch/listen, that’s their privilege.

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Not so much as that others try to control what I find entertaining and banish that with which they don’t agree, thereby effecting my lifestyle.  If they don’t want to watch/listen, that’s their privilege.

Yes, no one likes that including youngsters 👍

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes, no one likes that including youngsters 👍

Hey, I never said that I wanted to control what their pleasures.  They are welcome to watch what they want.  But I don’t have to watch, just as they are free to ignore my choice.  Nor should I be offended by their choice.  I may think it’s __fill_the_blank__, but that’s just an opinion.

To get back on topic, I personally like the girls who have been naughty 365 days of the year. Lol