TheItalianman

Elisabeth Shye

11 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, I don't have a membership to eroticmonkey.  That site has been hit or miss.

I have been chatting with her on twitter for quite awhile, never have seen her but would sure like to, already mentioned to her she was out of my league. Hope it works out for you. 

1 hour ago, coking said:

Her rates are pricey 😬

Perhaps for the Denver market, but if you check the NYC market on P411 the going rate seems to be $500-800.  

This is one of the reasons we don’t get a lot of traveling providers.  We bitch about their high rates instead of being thankful for how lucky we are with our local gals.

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Perhaps for the Denver market, but if you check the NYC market on P411 the going rate seems to be $500-800.  

This is one of the reasons we don’t get a lot of traveling providers.  We bitch about their high rates instead of being thankful for how lucky we are with our local gals.

I'm thankful for the local ladies! Very thankful! I generally pass on traveling ladies. 

8 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I'm thankful for the local ladies!

As am I.

8 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I generally pass on traveling ladies. 

As do I.

One of the other reasons I tend to stick with local talent is the prospect of developing an ongoing business relationship.  Repeats just get better & better.

Edited by Bit Banger
Spelling

she has 44 reviews on EM, a twitter account that lists schedule etc. and claims reviews on TER, which is available again, plus is p411.  Seems like there is plenty of info available, but good luck.

She is there on twitter i think this is the best way to find :D:D