Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Pink

Must be a Denver thing.

8 posts in this topic

So an out of town provider contacted one of my references about getting a reference, my reference then proceeded to go off on me in a text message. 

I am like WTF, you don't own me.....the visiting provider said this is a common occurrence in Denver. 

I’ve heard of this before but I don’t know how common it is.

I would suspect it is more common with younger, less established ladies, but I’ve never run into this situation.

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

So an out of town provider contacted one of my references about getting a reference, my reference then proceeded to go off on me in a text message. 

I am like WTF, you don't own me.....the visiting provider said this is a common occurrence in Denver. 

References are supposed to make your hobby safer......what ever happened to that .

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Was the reference your ATF?  

" She treats me like dirt, and I like it. "

5 hours ago, pfunk said:

Was the reference your ATF?  

" She treats me like dirt, and I like it. "

😂😂😂

It's not a Denver thing or any other city's , Can happen any where 

I have found Denver ladies are very helpful when asking for a reference :D

I prefer that if you are going to use me as a reference....  You let me know!  This rarely ever happens!  However my reason being... I once got a phone call, many years ago.  Asking for a reference.  Chatted for about 10 minutes. When I saw that person again.  I asked how it went.  He stated he NEVER given my nAme for a reference!   It spooked me pretty good!

23 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

It's probably just you - you are such a hot, studly, catch that she doesn't want to share with anyone else.  Take it as a compliment.