Newbie and black

76 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

You need some Tommy Sotomayor in your life.

Naw he alright but he way to scorn of a black man  the ranting gets old

3 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I was with one AA provider who didn't see AA men but messed up when talking to me and let slip her boyfriend was AA.  I wonder if she thinks she gets more men by saying she doesn't see AA men or maybe some other reason.  She obviously doesn't have a problem with AA men in her private life.

I've talked with a couple AA women who won't see AA men. Their AA boyfriends worry about an AA man stealing her away. White guys are OK though. It's really silly. 

On 8/18/2019 at 7:12 PM, Matumbo said:

Looking for someone in the Denver metro area that Is available. I am new to this and I have been getting a lot of “I don’t do black” 

I don't think it's racist because I see this posted with black ladies ads more than any other with the exception of Asian ladies  which is almost all.

Some say no black under 40 or 50.

I don't discriminate, I love all women , all colors

On 8/27/2019 at 2:25 AM, mountainrider33 said:

I was with one AA provider who didn't see AA men but messed up when talking to me and let slip her boyfriend was AA.  I wonder if she thinks she gets more men by saying she doesn't see AA men or maybe some other reason.  She obviously doesn't have a problem with AA men in her private life.

That’s actually hilarious😂 sounds like good business strategy less to worry about... I guess🤷🏾‍♂️

Why concern yourself with some ignorant country poonanie? Plenty of white girls (if that's your preference) who love riding that chocolate salami from here to Motown, Stax and back. Hold On, I'm comin'!:lol:

Edited by 2Big

On 27.8.2019 at 11:25 AM, mountainrider33 said:

I've explained this many times. If you're dating a black guy in a community with few black folks, there's a good chance your black client is someone you know or who knows someone you know. 

Created a profile so I could chime in. I am 36 AA engineer and I run into this depressing fact ALL THE TIME. I would guess roughly 35%-60% of all providers blanket refuse AA men. I have always chalked this up to a bad experience as I have known some brotha's to be dubious morally and just a misogynistic. I understand and I am not one to say how someone should handle their business and their bodies. Even so its starts off as being confusing and insulting but after you realize a large chunk of women you find attractive will not see you... or at least until you are 40+ it really become painful to have to experience

I will almost always called providers that had no mention of "no AA" on their profile to either be rejected via the screening. I have even been told to leave multiple locations after arriving. I have honestly been thinking I might just give up entirely since it bothers me so. I wouldn't feel bad but when you see so many ads letting you know your skin color disqualifies you  just sux.

Good Luck    

2 hours ago, Ponzo.Jack said:

Created a profile so I could chime in. I am 36 AA engineer and I run into this depressing fact ALL THE TIME. I would guess roughly 35%-60% of all providers blanket refuse AA men. I have always chalked this up to a bad experience as I have known some brotha's to be dubious morally and just a misogynistic. I understand and I am not one to say how someone should handle their business and their bodies. Even so its starts off as being confusing and insulting but after you realize a large chunk of women you find attractive will not see you... or at least until you are 40+ it really become painful to have to experience

I will almost always called providers that had no mention of "no AA" on their profile to either be rejected via the screening. I have even been told to leave multiple locations after arriving. I have honestly been thinking I might just give up entirely since it bothers me so. I wouldn't feel bad but when you see so many ads letting you know your skin color disqualifies you  just sux.

Good Luck    

This makes me really sad! I hope we see a change, in your favor, as time goes on. 

Why would you want to see someone that does not want to see you? I sure as the hell don't want to have an hour of feeling undesired.😳 There are plenty of us that will see all races of respectable men that pass screening.

There is discrimination everywhere. Observe..... go to a department store and watch how quick a thin person is served over a heavy person. Yes it is hurtful, but the only one that you are in charge of is you. 

On 8/30/2019 at 9:22 PM, 2Big said:

I've explained this many times. If you're dating a black guy in a community with few black folks, there's a good chance your black client is someone you know or who knows someone you know. 

With about 31,000 black and over the age of 18, El Paso County is 1mm+ population in size and the 12 county area of Denver-Aurora-Boulder 3.15mm. This is simplistic and highly unlikely to be the reason. When told I would not visit because her location was too visible a provider told me I shouldn't be creeping. They should reconsider careers if it is. A creeping guy is more concerned with discretion than to tell their business.

On 8/18/2019 at 7:12 PM, Guest said:

Looking for someone in the Denver metro area that Is available. I am new to this and I have been getting a lot of “I don’t do black” 

When you left this post there was people feeling your pain, calling it racist. 6 months later I guarantee Everyone else just decided to screen different and ask about race so the ghosting after you say I'm black doesn't look bad. Shame

In theory they heard and Jim crowed the hobby. Shame

There are a few cool ones the rest are the rest. Shame

Ring the bell.... Shame....

On 8/22/2019 at 3:51 PM, JRWolfe said:

You didn't fuck up.

Sorry no black. No AA sorry. Your references are old. But damn your one of the references, I rarely see black men. Huh?

I guess it time to channel my inner 50 cent. You can find me in the club the hobby has caught the neggrona virus... Shame...

17 hours ago, Guest said:

Sorry no black. No AA sorry. Your references are old. But damn your one of the references, I rarely see black men. Huh?

I guess it time to channel my inner 50 cent. You can find me in the club the hobby has caught the neggrona virus... Shame...

You posted as a guest,so we don't know who you are.

My only biological child is half black...so don't play.