Massagemancr

[miscellaneous provider ] Screening

13 posts in this topic

Needing some help here, if any can be given.  I recently tried to screen with [miscellaneous provider] , but since I do not use social media like LinkedIn or Facebook I couldn’t get through her screening process to verify my job.  I am on P411, but she doesn’t use it.  Any thoughts on how I could get screened without having any social media?

Edited by boink36
Providers name removed.

5 hours ago, Massagemancr said:

Needing some help here, if any can be given.  I recently tried to screen with [miscellaneous provider] , but since I do not use social media like LinkedIn or Facebook I couldn’t get through her screening process to verify my job.  I am on P411, but she doesn’t use it.  Any thoughts on how I could get screened without having any social media?

Find a different provider, who uses P411, or will screen with different information. The provider you contacted is not going to book you. (seriously, you can call a company switchboard and ask for someone by name...)

Did you try sending her a temporary invite on P411 to view your okays/references. You will need her email and add her to your favorites list.  If she doesn't want to do that,  ask your okays if you could use them as a reference for her. I am sure you will find a couple. Last, won't she use TOB as one way to screen you? 

I have been working VO for over 10 years, no company switchboard to call, I don’t even have a company cell phone number, all communication is either done through Jabber or WebEx, or email of course.  I asked her about the temporary invite feature on P411 and she won’t use it, she also won’t take references, I guess I’m out of luck here.

I should also add that I don’t want to use the company email because it is screened.

Screening by requiring the client to give her his Facebook or Linkedin ................. OH, HELL NO!! Move on.  Hop over to the "I received this email ......." thread lol.  Couple of the biggest data mining and sharing scams going.

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

The provider you contacted is not going to book you. 

And may well have never had any intention of booking depending if found off dredge-the-bottom site B)

whatever you decide to do you must always respect the ladies screening processes whatever the criteria - because they are all literally based on their safety - so yes, many don't make the cut - c'est la hobby vie...

flip-side - the safer the lady feels with a date, especially the first date, the better the time you will have so we all have to respect that too - no one likes iffy reviews because they made an iffy decision that places them with an iffy dood - iffy ain't good in the HW - invites to much worry...

and yes, there are many modes of screening these ladies employ - to each of them their own - and it is often the case that you may be cool to date by one and be that iffy dood by another...

which yes, means many may not make the cut the first time around - has happened to more on this board than you will ever know...

if you are a legit dood and safe date then face the winds and just keep trying... 

10 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

just get someone on P411 .. make it easy on yourself

Image result for thumbs up pic

15 hours ago, Massagemancr said:

I have been working VO for over 10 years, no company switchboard to call, I don’t even have a company cell phone number, all communication is either done through Jabber or WebEx, or email of course.  I asked her about the temporary invite feature on P411 and she won’t use it, she also won’t take references, I guess I’m out of luck here.

I should also add that I don’t want to use the company email because it is screened.

Why are you wasting your time? Find someone else who you can see who does not require those things. I am sure you will be just as happy.

17 hours ago, Massagemancr said:

This provider had better be one hell of an experience for this much work. As Kelly (The Girl Next Door) said " Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze.  

Whenever a gal wants real world information, and not just sporting world references, bear in mind that you are not just trusting her, you are trusting everyone who borrows, steals, seizes under warrant, etc. her phone, and we all know how careful young people are with their phones.

4 hours ago, Massagemancr said:

This subject can be closed, moving on.  Thanks for all the reply’s.