Elle Blake

Good to know!!!

12 posts in this topic

It's all about the benjamins. They gotta have trafficked victims to collect that federal dough, don'tcha' know!

Image result for all about the benjamins

Omg "Prostitutes are not nice?" That is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen, we are not nice because we don't lie and say we are being trafficked? 

7 hours ago, Crystyna said:

Omg "Prostitutes are not nice?" That is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen, we are not nice because we don't lie and say we are being trafficked? 

Yeah, meanie.

This article is a bit old. 5-7 years at least. John Suthers hasn't been Attorney General in a LONG time. He was AG in 2015. Not saying this article isn't true, just stating that it's older.

6 minutes ago, Amber Allure said:

This article is a bit old. 5-7 years at least. John Suthers hasn't been Attorney General in a LONG time. He was AG in 2015. Not saying this article isn't true, just stating that it's older.

It may be older.  However,  the passing of the federal human trafficking bill the stakes are much higher.  And there is a hell of a lot more money being budgeted for the cause!!!

Your right after seeing your comment I looked and At the bottom of the artical it says petition was started 7 years ago last update 6 years ago

14 minutes ago, Amber Allure said:

4 minutes ago, Elle Blake said:

It may be older.  However,  the passing of the federal human trafficking bill the stakes are much higher.  And there is a hell of a lot more money being budgeted for the cause!!!

That's why I said not sure if it's still happening currently. ;)

Especially with the new trafficking unit. 

53 minutes ago, Amber Allure said:

That's why I said not sure if it's still happening currently. ;)

Especially with the new trafficking unit. 

I believe the FBI in the last few days have come out and said their whole trafficking operation was... a complete and utter failure.

8 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I believe the FBI in the last few days have come out and said their whole trafficking operation was... a complete and utter failure.

The FBI publicly admitted an operation was a failure? Please, post a link!