Taximan

Do the ladies mind ?

104 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

That's a good time to sit the guy down and tell him "Look, you spent 700 bucks on a carry gun, but then you went out and bought a piece of crap 20 dollar nylon holster that is useless.  Next time I'd better see you with a nice form fitting kydex one before you kill someone through carelessness."

lol omg right!! like it could have went off when it fell!

I think the appropriate think would be to ask...I really don't mind as long as you ask before hand and you don't mind mine.

On 6/6/2019 at 11:42 PM, sparkey600 said:

You know, I get the whole "carry" law I really do. It's good for many reasons, not here though, especially if you've seen a special provider on one or more occasion and if that's the case why would you be carrying? Did you not do your homework?  Carry if you've never seen a provider? Obviously you have not done your homework. Leave the gun in your car always. No exceptions. It's embarrassing to me as a competent gun owner that I even have to respond to this.

Men, do you REALLY THINK you have to carry to a providers incall? Please think about what you are doing. And please do your HOMEWORK! I for one would never carry to a providers home for any reason.

I agree 💯 ... an appointment to go to the shooting range? Sure... but to a lovely ladies incall? Come on now... Nope, not me... I have a checklist that I go through when I’m leaving... spectacles, testicles, wallet, watch... oh, wait... I don’t even wear a watch 

On 6/3/2019 at 10:28 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

You or anyone else can't speak for every person who is legally able to carry or properly trained. There are plenty of people legally able to carry, properly trained who are completely fucking nuts. There was a border cop killing prostitutes not that long ago. You can only speak for yourself. 

Sure, there are nuts in every profession, can't disagree with that statement.  

On 6/3/2019 at 10:18 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

I must be from a different world..... i dont mind at all..... i was raised with a 100yd range in my basement..... ive shot everything from a bbgun to a barrett .50 cal.... 

If youre planning to harm me..... you better hope im dead after your first shot....😁 after that......the tables turn......

Wow - you had a 100-yard long house?  In my imagination, the shooting range was under the servants’ wing, so as not to disturb the master of the estate...

On 6/17/2019 at 9:49 PM, zonker said:

Wow - you had a 100-yard long house?  In my imagination, the shooting range was under the servants’ wing, so as not to disturb the master of the estate...

It was actually made of road pipe.... about 5' diameter.... out under the back yard... 

So you were shooting in a 5' drainage culvert? I hope you had good hearing protection.

I have this problem where if I wear long sleeves I can be arrested for carrying concealed deadly weapons. Because you should see these guns!

57 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

I have this problem where if I wear long sleeves I can be arrested for carrying concealed deadly weapons. Because you should see these guns!

0sl9zVA.gif

Yikes! I am not a wild west chic but believe in freedom and having a gun is our right. 

It would be too difficult to conceal my Desert Eagle .50 ae Titanium Gold. 

SVimg-DE50TG__39645.1515511755.jpg

11 hours ago, HitmanAce said:

It would be too difficult to conceal my Desert Eagle .50 ae Titanium Gold. 

SVimg-DE50TG__39645.1515511755.jpg

Was that thing previously owned by a Cartel leader, or maybe Saddam Hussein?

7 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Was that thing previously owned by a Cartel leader, or maybe Saddam Hussein?

Can't say that it was but it sure has a big kick to it.