megankush

I think I decided what I'm looking for.... Am I crazy?

12 posts in this topic

Been thinking about looking into some sugar daddy sites, think I would make a great sugar mama. Does anyone have any recommendations on a legitimate site? Not trying to waste my time or a super daddy's time 

At this stage in the game I've decided what I'm looking for... A sugar daddy. Now I don't want to take advantage of anyone ever (like that good karma), I want that true connection. I just want some specific things, an established gentleman who is looking for a sugar mama.  I've decided what I'm looking for is a man who can help me out with living expenses, while I make sure all his mental and physical needs are met. I also want passion, I want to feel desired, I want to desire him, I want to spend time together and apart and feel comfortable with both.... I want the real shit. No drama, no crazy attachments but still both content. Does this exist? Lol. I think it does I see examples of it daily, they look happy... I want that... In search of my sugar daddy.

Edited by megankush

I’ll sign up for this but I need a village of sugars😂

Im going to send you a pm

It takes 2 to figure out what you want financially and what he is willing to pay, and how often you see each other and are you 2 the only ones you see?  I see one lady but I pay her her fee, I don't think I could pay what she really wanted to last a whole month.

Sounds like you want a husband with out the commitMent. 

I would love to find a lady who did for me as I do for her without trying he issues if marriage.

If I understand you correctly, you want a man to pay for everything and you stay home and take care of him emotionally/physically? Then what happens when things don’t work out? You claim common law and take half of what he’s spent his entire life building? Divorce rate is what, around 50 percent in this country? Pretty shitty odds. Been there done that. Never again. You could move to Greece or Italy where values are more traditional. You might have better success there. And no, you’re not crazy. Almost every woman in America thinks this way. Another reason I’ll never make the same catastrophic mistake twice.

My 2 coppers

That should pose some fascinating logistics. Finding someone you resonate with. How much per month. Since it won't last forever and he will likely want exclusivity, you will need more than living expenses. Health checks and birth control. I don't see a guy paying full ride+ for a mistress and still doing the condom. A clear understanding of just how "available" you expect to be to each other. Probably many married guys keep mistresses...maybe more than single ones. That adds a whole bunch of new variables. His job stability both in terms of income, and relocation requirement possibilities will be important. Seems like a whole different ballgame...it should be interesting.

I'm definitely not unrealistic and would never expect someone to cover me financially 💯.  Just help me out, maybe cover the extras. I am capable of cover my basic.  I definitely don't want a husband. Maybe I want something that doesn't exist.

59 minutes ago, megankush said:

I'm definitely not unrealistic and would never expect someone to cover me financially 💯.  Just help me out, maybe cover the extras. I am capable of cover my basic.  I definitely don't want a husband. Maybe I want something that doesn't exist.

Damn...so close! Indeed were it not for my age, income, location, and lack of sexual prowess, I would be perfect.

2 hours ago, megankush said:

You would be suprised by how many gentlemen who  are out there looking for the same things you are. I've had quite a few offers. I always decline because that type of situation is not for me. I hope you connect with a gentleman who is like minded with you in this regard. I would try the links Kandi suggested, and also put what you're looking for on your website. Good luck! 💙