Brooklynne

Boink35

18 posts in this topic

After 6 long years, I  finally met Boink36. Don't tell anybody, but he's a really nice guy! It was really awesome to finally meet you. I count this as 1 post, 999 to go. 😉

Edited by Brooklynne

You were right. I put Boink35 on the title instead of Boink36.....

This is 2 posts...998 to go

3 hours ago, Brooklynne said:

After 6 long years, I  finally met Boink36. Don't tell anybody, but he's a really nice guy! It was really awesome to finally meet you. I count this as 1 post, 999 to go. 😉

That was supposed to be Boink 36, not 35 🤯

Shhh....He doesn't want anyone to know he's not an asshole. He has a rep to protect! 🤣🤣🤣

Now just 997 more posts to go, and we get to find out what's between the Whisperers legs. You got this girl! 😘

You're beautiful and awesome miss Brooklynne 🤗💋

28 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Shhh....He doesn't want anyone to know he's not an asshole. He has a rep to protect! 🤣🤣🤣

Now just 997 more posts to go, and we get to find out what's between the Whisperers legs. You got this girl! 😘

You're beautiful and awesome miss Brooklynne 🤗💋

Back at ya beautiful🌹

Actually I just noticed that I have 34 posts, so I'm further along than I thought

I personally know you ALL are so incredibly Awesome, Beautiful, and fun! Including Boink! Think the world of you all! 

Also, great introduction Brooklynne! Yes 😘😘

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

19 hours ago, Brooklynne said:

Great to see you posting.  I’m suddenly hungry for bbq and got back in town for this rain and hail😂

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Great to see you posting.  I’m suddenly hungry for bbq and got back in town for this rain and hail😂

Yes, Brooklynne, come on in, sit a spell, and join us as we try to solve the world’s problems.

13 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I personally know you ALL are so incredibly Awesome, Beautiful, and fun! Including Boink! Think the world of you all! 

Also, great introduction Brooklynne! Yes 😘😘

Thank you Kali. You are an amazing and wonderful person, I always really enjoy talking with you. Stay beautiful my friend!

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Yes, Brooklynne, come on in, sit a spell, and join us as we try to solve the world’s problems.

Thanks guy's! I am very good at problem solving..lol

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Good morning beautiful! Welcome home. You can come to the next bbq. We'll try and plan it for when you are here.

30 minutes ago, Brooklynne said:

Good morning beautiful! Welcome home. You can come to the next bbq. We'll try and plan it for when you are here.

Will I see you on Thursday?   Hoping I will see everyone on Thursday 😊

On 5/27/2019 at 10:04 AM, Brooklynne said:

Been probably that long since I last saw him. Yeah,he's a good guy.

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Been probably that long since I last saw him. Yeah,he's a good guy.

I think the last time we both had hair. :D I'm sure a beer will take care of that.

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

I think the last time we both had hair. :D I'm sure a beer will take care of that.

Probably for you. I haven't had a drink of any alcohol ,including beer, in decades. Doubt washing my head with beer will make my hair grow ;)  Guessing the last time I saw you was at a party downtown many years ago.