Robert Johnson

BBW Fantasy?

41 posts in this topic

As for discussing our kinks?  Yes, this should be the place we can let our freak get some fresh air w/o a lot of condemnation.  We all have quirks.  Who are we to judge?  (“Let he without sin cast the first stone.”). Some may have a mild interest; some may need serious information, which others may have to share.  In days of yore in the alt.sex.*  universes (textual newsgroups, pre-WWW) you could find information on just about any kink you had a mind to explore.  IDK if that vast collection of communities and source of knowledge is still around.

So, yes!  Let your freak flag fly.  But keep the personal information to generalities. As ILW said, we don’t need a blow-by-blow of your dating life.

Arugula lettuce is an aph:Drodisiac

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Really? I need to add more arugula to my diet, I like it but don't get it often.

9 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Arugula lettuce is an aph:Drodisiac

Thanks, Kali.  ❤

I've been eating Keto (plenty of dark, leafy greens including arugula).  Red macca root helps with male hormonal balancing, too.

Although my testosterone is good and high at 1100, my estrogen was 3 times above normal for males.  With blockers, it is coming down.

I think the slump I am in may have been caused by diet.  For 11 months I have been avoiding carbs, sugar and limiting alcohol.  Dropped 80 pounds since I saw you last.  & maybe it takes a bit more time for other issues to balance out.

Have a great day!

-RJ 

OP - It looks like you went from a nice first date to planning a fisting(and kinkier)  encounter in record time.  Not my place to judge (and no experience to draw on), but it seems that there might be some intermediary steps coupled with some relationship development.  Or, maybe I just don't understand how this works....

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

@ilw

I get where you’re coming from, and agree. But you have to admit that it’s tough to not crow about a shiny new relationship.

I do have to agree with you about that.

On 4/30/2019 at 4:16 PM, inkspot said:

This is weird shit.

Videos exist of this gentleman's fetish. Allegedly,they are not big sellers. But ,hey...every fetish has its audience and its participants. If both adults are consenting ....who are we to judge ?

On 4/30/2019 at 0:03 PM, ilovewomen said:

WTF?   

On 4/30/2019 at 0:30 PM, Robert Johnson said:

I wasn't thinking on my feet.

Thanks Lacy, once I've done all of the leg work, I will let you know how things shake out.  😄

-RJ

It’s fucking comedy. I’m dying here.

”once I’ve done all the leg work...”

lmao

On 4/30/2019 at 11:22 AM, Robert Johnson said:

Now for the fantasies...  I have yet to engage in fisting and am uncertain as to how to initiate this activity.

Well first you start with one finger ....

5 hours ago, Robert Johnson said:

Thanks, Kali.  ❤

I've been eating Keto (plenty of dark, leafy greens including arugula).  Red macca root helps with male hormonal balancing, too.

Although my testosterone is good and high at 1100, my estrogen was 3 times above normal for males.  With blockers, it is coming down.

I think the slump I am in may have been caused by diet.  For 11 months I have been avoiding carbs, sugar and limiting alcohol.  Dropped 80 pounds since I saw you last.  & maybe it takes a bit more time for other issues to balance out.

Have a great day!

-RJ 

Same here on my end. I am also Keto friendly started BHB today. I go through a large box of arugula every three days or so. Makes you frisky!😜   

i am proud of you! I thought  you looked great before your dieting(when I saw you)! Hope you still have you long beautiful dark hair!😊 

5 hours ago, sb1212 said:

OP - It looks like you went from a nice first date to planning a fisting(and kinkier)  encounter in record time.  Not my place to judge (and no experience to draw on), but it seems that there might be some intermediary steps coupled with some relationship development.  Or, maybe I just don't understand how this works....

Thanks, Mr. sb1212.

Our second date will be tomorrow and our third will be on Friday when she accompanies me to NoCo.  The texts, innuendo and sexy talk are escalating but tastefully.

In no way would I initiate such a strange fetish request right off the bat before getting acquainted.  All of the intermediary steps will be taken; nothing will be rushed.  All will be savored.

In a way I am almost sorry to have emphasized the foot thing because after all, it is a little weird.  Probably not even possible.  Tomorrow I will buy a bucket of arugula. 

-RJ