fishndude57

My Turn…Time for Drama and a Negative thread…

9 posts in this topic

Jeez people, WTF, life that fuckin bad? I’ve seen AA Alcohol Anonymous posts, Wahhhh…It finally happened to me, Life’s been good so far, Curtsey posts, Somebody pays for your vacation, WOW. Y’all a bunch of Nancy’s. If you only really knew WTF Drama is in some of our society’s friends lives right now you’d be ashamed, for real. So here’s my Drama…

tP2eAwz.jpg?1

9 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Jeez people, WTF, life that fuckin bad? I’ve seen AA Alcohol Anonymous posts, Wahhhh…It finally happened to me, Life’s been good so far, Curtsey posts, Somebody pays for your vacation, WOW. Y’all a bunch of Nancy’s. If you only really knew WTF Drama is in some of our society’s friends lives right now you’d be ashamed, for real. So here’s my Drama…

tP2eAwz.jpg?1

I hope it wasn't your favorite finger fuckin finger 🤣

Actually this lucky that's all you lost was a finger should always keep your eye on the weapon. I hear a good surgeon can attached anything back

7 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Actually this lucky that's all you lost was a finger should always keep your eye on the weapon. I hear a good surgeon can attached anything back

I can and would attached it. Sorry I had to comment. I do it every day assist and observe during my residency. Dress the finger in sterile gaze the place the severed finger in a zip lock bag. DO NOT PUT THE SEVERED FINGER DIRECTLY ON ICE !!! It will cause further damage to the severed finger. this is going to sound stupid but take as much air out of the bag as possible then put it in a small ice chest with of course ice and depending upon the scale of damage, meaning how it was severed, the location of the amputation on the finger, and length of time it is if not in a bag then refrigerated or on ice it can be generally attached again. You do need to seek medical attention immediately if you have the ability to if not in warm environments you can possibly and I mean possibly in the literal sense you may have up to 12 hours. Maybe. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

Still got nine so just move on. Pick your nose with a different finger. Sissy!

What the heck is this all in reference to Fishndude?? You lost a finger doing what? How is AA responcable? Apples and oranges spread out before you. Wow! That provider must really have buns of steel to pinch it off?! Also, I am with Laci on drama and avoid drama at all costs if at all possible. Just better not knowing too much. When you do figure it out what’s up? Well, it’s just hard to repeat the story again anyway!  Too many variables and not enough marbles or monkeys to make up the difference and we all know something gets lost in translation. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

45 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What the heck is this all in reference to Fishndude?? You lost a finger doing what? How is AA responcable? Apples and oranges spread out before you. Wow! That provider must really have buns of steel to pinch it off?! Also, I am with Laci on drama and avoid drama at all costs if at all possible. Just better not knowing too much. When you do figure it out what’s up? Well, it’s just hard to repeat the story again anyway!  Too many variables and not enough marbles or monkeys to make up the difference and we all know something gets lost in translation. 

I missed you Kali! Love this post. 🤗💋