Calik8

Sunday people.

8 posts in this topic

Thank you to those who enjoy playing on sundays.

my heroes ❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Calik8 said:

my heroes ❤️❤️

And the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday people too. I hope we havent left anyone out. 😋

3 hours ago, Calik8 said:

my heroes ❤️❤️

And I ain't talking about just the football players! 😘

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

And the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday people too. I hope we havent left anyone out. 😋

Is there really a bad day to play?

Of course for me it's easier to sneak away mid week after work or lunch. Weekend encounters are hard to swing with other responsibilities, though a sat or sun rendezvous would be marvelous at times

Big fan of Sunday, when it's not football season. Unfortunately, then is when I run into most of the NCNS from ladies: they are hurting from Saturday and or go to bbqs etc.

That said, find the Sunday playtime is a bit more leisurely time.

Cali8 said it perfectly Thank you, Weekend Warriors!  We love you when you come out! :wub:

14 hours ago, Calik8 said:

my heroes ❤️❤️

Because of my work schedule, weekends are my main times for "relaxing" with some fine company.  During the workweek, I am too tired to really enjoy myself with some "company".  This also gives me some special moments to look forward to on Saturdays and/or Sundays.  ;)

If Football is On. I will play after. Sorry guys but I can't split my attention away from all those Tight Butts Running around catching Pigskins .... I am too invested after Kickoff :)