Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadBoy

Interesting Review Statistic

40 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

I

For example, I don't know what happened between Gr8owl and her;

Well since someone chose to throw it out there .................. I recognized her photos she was using as Sabrina, sent her a pm asking what was up.  She freely admitted who she was and said she was trying very hard to turn a new leaf.  I believed her (still do) and proceeded to tell anyone that asked and would listen that it was my opinion she should get one more chance as long as she really backed up the talk with action.  And since I was the frequent research flier answering lots of 411's at the time it was suggested i "out " her.  I declined, again believing her and thinking that would harm her efforts.  Well ..... a large number of good reviews thereafter makes me happy I tried to help and happy for her.  That is all that "happened" .... we talked, I believed, I have encouraged and argued on her behalf.  She appears to me to have been and to be serious.  Perfect ..... who the hell is?  There.  That's it.  Perhaps I am too easy or whatever.  So sue me.  I certainly am good with my actions and efforts.

36 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

I agree. Too much private and not needed information. This should be discussed in private by all those who are involved in the issue and interested in it.

For example, I don't know what happened between Gr8owl and her; or I don't see why she needs to apologize in public or why she is being asked to do that. Because she changed her name and her ways? Is that a crime? Since I don't know the information behind that, and I don't care, I think that should not be a public discussion.

If someone is interested in what's happening they can PM to whomever they want. They could also PM the reviewers as usual if they want to see her or know more about these issues.

I also vote to close and delete this tread. 

Just my opinion...

I can not believe we are able to discuss what was said in a PM ( private message) I can't believe people are able to post a ad on someone without concrete proof. 

Just my 2 cents.

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

To start out from the very beginning of your SabrinaLynn persona it was known to me from my image & phone number research that you were Katie creme. I PM’d you of this fact & you told me that you changed your ways & wanted a new start.

I reached out to gr8owl with this info, long story short he convinced me to let it go & allow you the fresh start. 

Sabrina you went a very long time with that persona until many figured out that you carried with you the identity of Katie Creme for which you continually denied. Came to the point that the aka needed to be added.

It was only after the SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme was created that you excepted that fact. 

To this day you have never apologize for your time as KatieCreme. I for one was hoping for that.

Red - and if I never said thank you, thank you.  I apologize if I put you in hard spot.

Blue - I can understand that and hope she is listening.

• I have NOT been a party to any of the PM traffic related to this issue. 
  • I was party to the early drama as she changed names only to burn more members of our community.  At that time I offered an olive branch and the advice she requested.  Only to see it spurned as she continued her antics. I was not, however, personally burned by them.
  • I watched with interest her re-emergence as Sabrina. Noted when she admitted the connection and continued to watch.
  • I have been pleasantly surprised, checking reviews, that her new leaf seems be to be genuine, even with the enforced appellation.  Based on recent performance I would place Sabrina as a legitimate member of our community.
  • I, for one, am willing to forgive, let bygone be bygones. But not to forget her past. Still too much drama to place on my ‘must see’ list, but willing to  concede that she may be right for others.
  • I concur that we should close this thread and allow her to continue growing a solid reputation w/in our community.  Her response in this recent incident has only strengthened my view.

Pax

32 minutes ago, E.J.England said:

I can not believe we are able to discuss what was said in a PM ( private message) I can't believe people are able to post a ad on someone without concrete proof. 

Just my 2 cents.

How do you prove someone did or did not have an appointment though?

3 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

How do you prove someone did or did not have an appointment though?

Text, email, PM. So I guess your saying it was (maybe) agreed via phone call? 

Just my 2 cents

My appointment are made via my website or pm, or Text. For concrete appointment. But I been in the game a while. EVERYBODY is different.

Edited by E.J.England

5 hours ago, TheWhisperer said:

She refused to acknowledge she was Katie Cream and denied it to the admins and the board. We added that to her name to bring an end to the deception.

It appears she had the reviewer had a history that went south, that's unfortunate.

If I recall this is me saying "HEY KATIE CREME IS NOW SABRINA LYNN", so how do you figure I refused to acknowledge it?

Screenshot_2018-08-28-22-39-37.png

Screenshot_2018-08-28-22-39-44.png

so you bring up katie cream with such a strong opinion of how she was judged wrongfully in a mater of seconds in the reviewing process, and you get upset because it becomes a downward spiral of a shit show for you, REALLY? 

thank you to thewhisperer and kudak for enlightening us with a little more perspective based on your behind the scenes experience. wouldn't it be just a fucking guess that these people know a little more than we do regarding the drama behind her! and jesus thank fucking god for you guys in the katie crème fan club that the other moderator hasn't chimed in with his straight forward, abrasive, and candid opinion of her. because just a hunch. I don't think that guy really likes her that much.

I keep it simple. I see gals who don't have so much god damn baggage and don't have a horrific storied dramatic history! BECAUSE MOST ALL OF THE LADIES ON HERE DON'T!!!!!! the reality is. we have to interact with very dysfunctional people in our world. but you minimize or cut out that interaction with them period! if you choose differently. all I can say is, sucker!!!!

if the guys on here who have a hard on for her and don't want to stir up a dust storm by bringing her up. make her your god damn atf and stfu!!!!! because if I wanted to hear any more problematic discussion regarding her. I would make time and write in my personal journal lonely at night something like this.................

Off in the distance, the sound of thundering hoof beats are heard. On the horizon, glinting in the sunlight is the reflection from the armor of a gleaming white knight, clad in white armor, riding upon a white stallion, taller than the sky. As he rides down into the village camp, he spies the young maiden in distress. He rides down into the camp, all the maidens around the fire swooning, saying "pick me". He swoops up the young maiden in distress, and rescues her, riding out of the village.

so give me a fucking break!

Part of the understanding that I wanted to get across was the fact that we even allowed KatieCreme back on the board at all after she was banned with multiple attempts to re-register with different names.

I could of just banned her as easily as SabrinaLynn & we wouldn’t be having this conversation today.

If I had to do it all over again, in a heartbeat beat I wouldn’t of changed a thing. I’d of reached out stepped back & went with the flow & hoped that SabrinaLynn would succeed with the difficult task to move beyond her previous persona. 

An impossible task at that. 

SabrinaLynn I do realize you have taken ownership of your previous persona.