YourmyfavoriteASP

Broomfield/Westminster Men

39 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2018 at 11:51 PM, Sexy Francesca said:

I would just like to state that I personally know that there are a lot of quality, well known providers who’s homebase is on the north-side. The drive to the DTC does suck but the gentleman down there are just as friendly as the north side gents who seem to be in hiding lol! IMO 

I’m not hiding. Right here Sexy, 😎 I do have a fav in Aurora though. We’ve been having a rough time with our schedules but given a choice, I’d prefer to make the trip down there. I’m finding a lady’s home base incall is allways the best experience.

If only we could clone ourselves :) Am I right? To be everywhere at once! I personally love frequenting Cherry hills/Cherry creek but Westy is somewhere I've always wanted to visit, the area has alot of resources and driving isn't so bad-but was never sure if it was too far for some. I'm sure by the end of next year I will have visited everywhere for just a try :)

On 7/10/2018 at 10:50 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

The north side is hit or miss for a lot of ladies! One trip to westy could be a great time and the next one could be an expense!... 

This is true. There a lot of requests on the boards, but no pre-books. A girlfriend and I went, and it was crickets. That may be the only time I’ve lost money, which is sad since it’s so nice to explore other areas and meet new guys. :(

I love Westminster guys and I love the area, I have more friends there, and would love to spend more time there, but the awesome guys in DTC keep this girl busier. When I left before the summer it was slamming up north, now the Southside guys are on fire. Step it up northies!! 😁😁😁

On 7/10/2018 at 10:32 AM, Alex Joy said:

I think the problem with setting up shop in a different part of town than your normal is clients generally won't prebook... especially these days. I think more of us would be willing to work additional areas if more clients were willing to prebook. It's pretty difficult to do last minute arrangements when you can't even check into a hotel until 2ish. 

I totally agree. I would love to work North or West but prebook is 🔑...

As far as early check in girl I have mastered that. Pm me and I will tell you how to check in as early as 5:00 am.

1 hour ago, E.J.England said:

As far as early check in girl I have mastered that. Pm me and I will tell you how to check in as early as 5:00 am.

I'm pming you. I couldn't check into my room until 3:30 and had to reschedule an appt. Boooo

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm pming you. I couldn't check into my room until 3:30 and had to reschedule an appt. Boooo

I hope the other party was understanding that this kind of thing was out of your control and that your rescheduled appointment was great!