AnaAura

November is Here | What are your goals + intentions?

16 posts in this topic

Hello there,

This is my first topic and decided to share some goals for this month and love to hear some of yours, if you’re willing to divulge. 

There are two months left in this year and want to begin 2018 sprinting! Have always loved the application of goal setting and self-development; seeing where I was compared to now. Plus experiencing the energy from supporters always seems to push me through the last mile.

Having just joined TOB, in the next couple of months want to amp up my strength training regiment [snip] and finish three books: one on business, metaphysics, and a good ole fiction novel. 

Thanks for reading and I’d love to hear yours! 

Edited by Kaduk
content

Since I am going into 2018 as a 40 year old woman, I want it to be as fun and sassy as possible so I will be gearing up for a bday/vacay, Christmas of course, and enjoying loved ones on Thanksgiving. I will also be trying to be more diligent with working out and tweaking health lifestyle changes since my back has been behaving. I also hopefully will be going back to school so trying to get in that mind set. I also have a couple of books I am drooling over, and looking forward to the new movie teasers that will be opening soon.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I started a business in 2010, and have yet to take a real vacation since. So, that's my goal in 2018. Take a week long vacation, to a sunny beach location! :D

I’m graduating with my Bachelors on Dec 15th, so there’s that. But until then, I have 22 individual papers to write, 2 grant proposals and a 350 page book to read and annotate. So my major goal is to finish all that, walk across the stage with my new diploma and then start the next step...Law School. But before that, binge watching several shows and reading several new books. 

Not nearly as prestigious as you Melissa, wishing I could go on a big vacation like Pfunk,  Definitely not turning 40 like Samantha... I seriously wish to make the best of the rest of the year that has been bitter sweet with lot's of turbulence and changes going on for me. My parents are aging and so am I.  Like Samantha I am  seriously working on my health and exercising  and watching my diet.  Hell, I have been doing that for quite some time now.  Yes i still have much kick left in me too! Not sure yet, how i plan to end the year.? I am praying for the health of my aging parents, my mom broke her pelvis and my dad is now in a nursing home (changes that all happen in 17). .  So, I am going into the next year with the notion of  slowly becoming the "elder" learning from my parents, gaining a better perspective on how to enjoy myself and best  while continuing to work on me.  Just lot's of prayers?meditation/reflection  as I know I am  working  on becoming a better me.

To the OP yes I love Metaphysics You might end up becoming like me! Keep it up! The Hermit  (in tarot) is  the wise old man who holds a lantern out so that others might find their way, possibly their own path is life. Nothing more beautiful than that...finding your own way to the top in life doing it all within your own style and allowing yourself to discover more of what you are truly about in life. 

Great topic! 

Sending peace and reiki to all of you and also to my family. Lot's of love to all those who are suffering...Kisses Kali 

I am cashing in my vacation and sick days for a 22 day tour!!! Oh and I have a gottttttaaaaa lose 10 lbs so I can gain 10 for the season 😂

Great topic. I would like to do a moral inventory, read 2 page turners, and finish my online class by December 31. I also am learning to be my own handyman; and would to refinish my floor, hang all my pictures and paint some accent walls in my house. Let the work begin!! 

have a fun trip to Tucson... vacation weekend in NY for thanksgiving! 

My birthday is in November, but other things going on kind of puts a damper on things through into next year...

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

My birthday is in November, but other things going on kind of puts a damper on things through into next year...

Happy Birthday Ferious Weasel!

I will bring some tater tots with ketchup and mayonnaise mixed together! Thinking about spelling your name out too! With candles and singing! 😘😘 

8 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Happy Birthday Ferious Weasel!

I will bring some tater tots with ketchup and mayonnaise mixed together! Thinking about spelling your name out too! With candles and singing! 😘😘 

And a batch of eggrolls... can't forget them!

6 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

And a batch of eggrolls... can't forget them!

Now talk about a real feast! Why not? Life is a buffett and must enjoy it! I am gamed! Skip the tatter tots for egg rolls any day! 🌈🌈

My goal for 2018 is to travel more. I've only been to states within the continental US & the Caribbean. I want to travel to the four major continents Europe, Asia, Africa & South America in 2018.

Edited by Adriana Caliste
Spelling

On 11/1/2017 at 1:17 PM, AnaAura said:

Hello there,

This is my first topic and decided to share some goals for this month and love to hear some of yours, if you’re willing to divulge. 

There are two months left in this year and want to begin 2018 sprinting! Have always loved the application of goal setting and self-development; seeing where I was compared to now. Plus experiencing the energy from supporters always seems to push me through the last mile.

Having just joined TOB, in the next couple of months want to amp up my strength training regiment [snip] and finish three books: one on business, metaphysics, and a good ole fiction novel. 

Thanks for reading and I’d love to hear yours! 

Great topic!

Sorry, but I have to be warm and fuzzy here..:. My vision is to become more understanding, forgiving and peaceful in my heart, willing to reach out to anyone in need. I must take more time to myself and not work so much. #peaceofmind