YoungGun

Put a ring on it

11 posts in this topic

I've been on this board for almost a decade on and off. Don't post much but here goes. Lately I've been using a cock ring and love the experience. Would you as providers, find it weird if a client uses a cock ring during a date?

Darling, we're professionals and not much we haven't seen before. A cock ring is pretty mild.

Have fun and keep exploring.:D

45 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Darling, we're professionals and not much we haven't seen before. A cock ring is pretty mild.

He forgot to mention that it was an icock ring and it will POV video your junk in action! :D

6 hours ago, boink36 said:
7 hours ago, Laci French said:

Did Laci just issue a challenge ?? That said, yes..a cock ring is rather mild.So go for it.  

He also forgot to mention that the ring is an inch thick and vibrates like a jackhammer

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

He also forgot to mention that the ring is an inch thick and vibrates like a jackhammer

Perfect! Let the fun begin:D

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

I actually saw a vibrating ring at WALGREENS of all places. I had to test it out...for science. Verdict: GREAT.

9 minutes ago, BlairHart said:

I actually saw a vibrating ring at WALGREENS of all places. I had to test it out...for science. Verdict: GREAT.

I tried one if the vibrating cock rings a long time ago.

My opinion og it: ehh - waste of money.

I'd much rather have a vibrator used in me...or on me😄

4 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I tried one if the vibrating cock rings a long time ago.

My opinion og it: ehh - waste of money.

I'd much rather have a vibrator used in me...or on me😄

I'm taking note! Wait until I pegg your ass! Lol

Umm again,  I think?

Edited by Kandi Apple

25 minutes ago, BlairHart said:

I love science! ;)

I have a few cock rings, and even trained to know how and when to use them. I thought I knew everything about cock rings until that training. LOL!

Anyhoo, like Laci said...not much we haven't seen or heard. Just make a call and have some fun.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 5/31/2017 at 11:02 AM, YoungGun said:

I've been on this board for almost a decade on and off. Don't post much but here goes. Lately I've been using a cock ring and love the experience. Would you as providers, find it weird if a client uses a cock ring during a date?

baby steps