Bora Bora

Soft "enhanced" boobs?

15 posts in this topic

I've had some bad experiences with enhanced boobs: really hard, solid, like balloons about to burst. They may look pretty sometimes, but for my very personal taste, they are not appealing to me to kiss and caress.

So, please excuse my ignorance on the topic but, are there enhanced boobs that are soft and feel more natural? I'd hate to discard all the "enhanced" boobs profiles just because they are enhanced.

image.jpg

Lol...really? Obviously you haven't seen mine👄

Mine look and feel natural... wouldn't know they were enhanced unless I told you....my doctor did a great job...cost a small fortune but totally worth it...

13 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Mine look and feel natural... wouldn't know they were enhanced unless I told you....my doctor did a great job...cost a small fortune but totally worth it...

Thanks for letting me know!! ;)

Yes! I've seen many ladies with implants, and most are close to feeling natural.  You can feel the outline of the implant inside the breast, with a few, but the breast is still pliable. Often, breasts with recent implants are hard, but soften over time, and the skin, and natural flesh adjust.

Very hard breasts are rare, in my experience.

Hope this helps! :D

There are many different reasons an enhanced pair of boobs may feel hard or appear like balloons 'about to burst' - first, some women actually desire the 'mega-fake' appearance and request those results.  But also the shape of the implant and the placement of the implant can effect how noticeable the actual implant is (above the muscle vs. under the muscle).  Pfunk is correct - brand new boob jobs are definitely firmer and haven't yet "settled" into position but after a few months they typically soften up and appear much more natural looking.  :)

Women usually get enhancements for the attention value. Honestly,  they look great while the clothes are on. There is a lot of social value in perky hard boobs...especially from other woman and the social value.  There are woman that I completely understand why they get them. I'm a boobs guy but 95% of the time I'd rather have them smaller and natural.

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

Hope this helps! :D

Yes, thank you!

3 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

There are many different reasons an enhanced pair of boobs may feel hard or appear like balloons 'about to burst' - first, some women actually desire the 'mega-fake' appearance and request those results.

Maybe it was just a coincidence that I met only with the women that liked the mega-fake appearance :)

Thanks for your explanation about shape, placement and time.

Prefer natural for myself. The most natural, enhanced pair was on a provider who unfortunately no longer participates in the hobby. They were so soft and pliable I would never have guessed she was enhanced until she told me.

The worst pair I ever came across in the hobby were from a gal who was in an agency from Florida that seems to visit this area a lot. She no longer is a part of that agency. Hers were so hard, firm and separated, that she couldn't even squeeze them together so the I could perform Russian on her. Ever since that experience I've declined to see gals from that agency in fear of running across the same problem.

Outside the hobby, the worst enhancements I've seen were in strip clubs. One gal literally looked she had basketballs implanted and looked she was in pain from carrying such a heavy load. Another must have gotten hers done in a back parking lot at Walmart. She had such awful scars from the procedure that it would have put Frankenstein to shame. I felt sorry  for her and tipped her extra because no one else was visiting her stage.

You need to get out more;)

Enhanced boobs under the muscle by a quality surgeon are not only realistic feeling, but looking. 

*honk-honk*and my surgeon thanks you.

42 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Enhanced boobs under the muscle by a quality surgeon are not only realistic feeling, but looking. 

And we thank your surgeon...Yours a re perfect 😁

47 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I guess I'll have to *honk-honk* those ones and thank your surgeon! :P

Yes...my surgeon also went under... most people think mine are real... they really don't know until I ask them to be gentle because of sensitivity....