Knightnday

I have questions!

20 posts in this topic

My wife and I are new to this hobby and really look forward to some wonderful adventures! After researching and researching (research led me here!) here's some questions...1. It seems P411 is the general consensus on "doing it right"...employment verification hmmm...I don't have a job or a phone and we are brand new to CO...(it's odd don't ask) my wife has a phone, no employment as of yet for her. BP seems risky as hell for all kinds of maladies and mishaps I don't want to go through or share these types of experiences with my wife.

2. Anyone recommend a spinner type couple friendly etc?...willing to travel, get p411 or other verification could become regulars, will become regulars in the hobby...anyone willing to give advice/research links/reading material? (Hoping the masters share some wisdom) I have read etiquette 101 etc we aren't assholes!

3. Any advice help assistance in making this a reality is truly appreciated! My history is basic: SW's back in the day and bad experiences with cash n dash agencies (part of it, sadly)...both wife and I have some lifestyle experience no issues there...I know! "Oh no! another newbie with no refs and a wife!" I do not want my desires to cloud my judgement, however damn near willing to give any info to verify...my wife is involved so I don't have much if anything to hide! Please try not to disregard as this gets easier with each passing "couple post"...thanks kindly for your time and any/all info shared in advance! 

There are several providers who see newbies but screening is still a must. Just gotta find the provider that you both agree on and is newbie friendly and sees couples 😜 

Kyla, if I may, thank you for the reply! My wife and I perused your ad a couple days ago! I had trouble getting to your website until now...imagine my disappointment. ;) The long arduous search continues...as stated I am willing to provide any info required. If anyone has "homework" reading or suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Go to the ad section and hit the search button. Under there fill out the sections for what you are looking for and it will show you providers who are compatible with your search. What you're asking might be tough, but it's completely doable with a little searching and homework. 

Seriously? You need to get a phone. Cricket is $35 a month, with phones under $50. Then follow Kyla's advice. Hopefully you have a permanent address. If I were a provider I'd be very wary of you, with no local references. Be prepared for lots of questions, and requests to prove who you are.

You can search the reviews, and the ads, on this site, for "spinners" and "couple friendly". :)

Edited by pfunk

Thanks everyone for all the good info!

I wanted to state the aforementioned trouble I had with Kyla's site was solely the device I was using and nothing with her site! When I used laptop, it was a pleasant experience! 

Willing to provide damn near anything (DNA sample?) , aside from the obvious. We've been in pueblo about a month. 

Spinner is NOT a requirement!  A desire at best...

kindly

My suggestion is to get a P411 account. CYA always! 

On 9/28/2016 at 7:38 PM, pfunk said:

Seriously? You need to get a phone. Cricket is $35 a month, with phones under $50. Then follow Kyla's advice. Hopefully you have a permanent address. If I were a provider I'd be very wary of you, with no local references. Be prepared for lots of questions, and requests to prove who you are.

You can search the reviews, and the ads, on this site, for "spinners" and "couple friendly". :)

My suggestion to any provider would be to run, run far away. Are you done running? OK good......Run a little farther.

6 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

My suggestion to any provider would be to run, run far away. Are you done running? OK good......Run a little farther.

Take uber when you get tired of running;)

On 9/29/2016 at 10:51 PM, Laci French-2940 said:

Uber is a good substitute to running in my book! 

On September 29, 2016 at 10:42 PM, sparkey600 said:

On September 29, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Laci French-2940 said:

13 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Uber is a good substitute to running in my book! 

Ironically enough I was cited for FUD my 2nd day so I actually re-read all the rules...

anyways...I actually asked for help! Apparently some of you have questions...citing the cost of a phone would insinuate I can't afford to pay for a phone...if this were the case I wouldn't be here "window wishing" I'd stick to BP...no? I choose not to have a phone...would a phone or two make me legit? If your wife/so/friend/co-worker finds your burner it won't be suspect or even asked about I'm certain...I may be naive in this area and lack knowledge but not a dumbass...this is what I seek and is what I actually asked for is knowledge...if I have to suffer the rigors of BP, then I must and I wish you all the best...

ahhh discretion 3 areas in my estimations where this is critical...1 SO/wife...I do not suffer this as my wife is right here next to me hence I am open to supplying most info (my FB, google my name, addresses etc) we are pretty much an open book my wife and I have known each other since the 7th grade 30+ years ago...I don't have this issue...

2 we know who! Verification is real and all my research has told me (p411, DC, etc) are employment verification or provider refs...I have neither hence my dilemma and asking for some help...ask! if you have questions...I did!

3 seeing someone in public...a gentlemen never kiss and tells...I think I qualify as a gentlemen in my response to the negativity I have recv'd...coulda gone differently and I am certain it has in the past with others...

"spinner" type this only serves myself as I am only 5'8" and normally I do not suffer from "short man syndrome" sadly with women I seem to...so the "spinner" is in regard to vertical (5'6" is encroaching my comfort zone ha!)...my wife is AA BBW I love every inch of this woman...I am not immune and love all women...

hopefully this addresses what seemed to be concerns...my main issue right now is not wanting to spend the money on p411 since they only verify using ways I don't qualify for, I always have access to a phone you can speak with the mrs and or myself. If there's any further concerns/questions please don't hesitate to ask in PM or publicly...

thanks kindly 

Why run? Spinner is subjective. I'm 5'8, but firm. When I drop weight Im at 121. I walk around at 128. 

I apologize my response was rude. I do hope you find the perfect experience. 

The reason I suggested you get a phone is, you said you didn't have one, and had no job. So, I assumed one was not always available to you.

Your big challenge is to make the women, you contact, trust you, and your wife.

My suggestion is to choose well reviewed providers, contact them in the manner they prefer, answer any question they ask, truthfully and completely, and hope they become comfortable with you, and your wife. The provider may want to talk, with both of you, prior to the appointment.

This is an odd, uncommon, and risky (for the provider) situation. Many people will be disbelievers, until proven otherwise. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice folks! Yes, we have a few challenges. I am confident with the great advice you all have been sharing...should go much better than anticipated.

1 hour ago, JustFine said:

..... (my FB, google my name, addresses etc) ....   does that include your bank routing numbers and pins too?

Maybe you should be asking what information you should NOT be sharing until some confirmation is performed on both sides.

Geez! Take the damn foil hat off!

Some people should not participate in the hobby.

5 minutes ago, Laci French-2940 said:

Geez! Take the damn foil hat off!

Some people should not participate in the hobby.

The aliens are coming

I'll bite. I live in a gated community and my address is 10500 East Smith Rd in Denver.😉

On 10/1/2016 at 2:13 PM, Knightnday said:

Ironically enough I was cited for FUD my 2nd day so I actually re-read all the rules...

anyways...I actually asked for help! Apparently some of you have questions...citing the cost of a phone would insinuate I can't afford to pay for a phone...if this were the case I wouldn't be here "window wishing" I'd stick to BP...no? I choose not to have a phone...would a phone or two make me legit? If your wife/so/friend/co-worker finds your burner it won't be suspect or even asked about I'm certain...I may be naive in this area and lack knowledge but not a dumbass...this is what I seek and is what I actually asked for is knowledge...if I have to suffer the rigors of BP, then I must and I wish you all the best...

ahhh discretion 3 areas in my estimations where this is critical...1 SO/wife...I do not suffer this as my wife is right here next to me hence I am open to supplying most info (my FB, google my name, addresses etc) we are pretty much an open book my wife and I have known each other since the 7th grade 30+ years ago...I don't have this issue...

2 we know who! Verification is real and all my research has told me (p411, DC, etc) are employment verification or provider refs...I have neither hence my dilemma and asking for some help...ask! if you have questions...I did!

3 seeing someone in public...a gentlemen never kiss and tells...I think I qualify as a gentlemen in my response to the negativity I have recv'd...coulda gone differently and I am certain it has in the past with others...

"spinner" type this only serves myself as I am only 5'8" and normally I do not suffer from "short man syndrome" sadly with women I seem to...so the "spinner" is in regard to vertical (5'6" is encroaching my comfort zone ha!)...my wife is AA BBW I love every inch of this woman...I am not immune and love all women...

hopefully this addresses what seemed to be concerns...my main issue right now is not wanting to spend the money on p411 since they only verify using ways I don't qualify for, I always have access to a phone you can speak with the mrs and or myself. If there's any further concerns/questions please don't hesitate to ask in PM or publicly...

thanks kindly 

Hi, I'm wondering, do you actually reread your response before you post it?

If not, I think you should. I really think you should. Just saying.......

Take a very deep breath and relax...breath in....breath out...relaxing, isn't it? I think so!

See? Isn't that all better?

I hope so. Take care!

I'll bite. I live in a gated community and my address is 10500 East Smith Rd in Denver.😉

LMAO googled that address. /cheers/