kellyofdallas

Why do guys on here want me to pay them to review me?

99 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Vassago said:

My point wasnt to get rid of blacklists only that they establish a false sense of security.

So do reviews and references should we get rid of those too? You don't use them or need them so who the fuck are you to decide that they should go.

17 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Gee, got an extra bag?  With lots of butter please😄

Image result for people eating buttered popcorn images

Here ya go, extra butter.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I am well aware of the need for a place to discuss rape, assault, and thefts. I recognize that RL information is required to identify the muscreants. And I appreciate that this information is sensitive & private. 

BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT WAS BEING DISCUSSED WHEN I MADE MY PREVIOUS POST.  The conversation was about blacklisting guys who haggle or insult providers. Different kettle of fish!

Why the jump from rudeness to criminal acts? My suspicion is to justify an unreasonable position through hyperbole or possibly someone who can not make the distinction between them. 

You were asked what should be done with all the information that goes into a blacklist since you seem to think blacklists should be open to the public.

I don't think you know what hyperbole is. Hyperbole is thinking that somehow there are more guys getting outed than women being assaulted. That BSC crazy providers are more dangerous than the number of actual criminals out to hurt providers. I can promise you that I have been assaulted more times than anyone here has been outed.

Blacklists have everything to do with guys who commit criminal acts, it is why they are important to us and why I use it as  reminder to STFU about things. you know nothing about. If you were aware of the need then you wouldn't make smart ass comments about maybe reviews should posted in an unmoderated forum. So no you obviously don't understand squat and to be honest any man who thinks it's better to be dead than outed has absolutely zero say in these matters. Not like your opinion is going to change blacklists anyways just reminding you you don't have much ground to stand on. Because you don't get it and provider safety is not a priority to you which you keep making abundantly clear.

1 hour ago, contrails said:

More drama. Did you miss a dose of your medications today? You seem to equate the level of danger with your profession to a Navy seal storming an ISIS bunker. 

You're sorry trash. It's a good thing we're never gonna meet because you are a very scary man.

Blacklists are one of many tools providers can use before scheduling. If one lady stays away from danger it has served the purpose.

If we all just lived by the golden rule there would not be a need for alerts, negative reviews or blacklists. We can't even get along on a p4p board.:(

I use the info to make sure someone doesn't have a record of being dangerous. I take the other posts with a grain of salt because there is always another side of the story.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You were asked what should be done with all the information that goes into a blacklist since you seem to think blacklists should be open to the public.

I don't think you know what hyperbole is. Hyperbole is thinking that somehow there are more guys getting outed than women being assaulted. That BSC crazy providers are more dangerous than the number of actual criminals out to hurt providers. I can promise you that I have been assaulted more times than anyone here has been outed.

Blacklists have everything to do with guys who commit criminal acts, it is why they are important to us and why I use it as  reminder to STFU about things. you know nothing about. If you were aware of the need then you wouldn't make smart ass comments about maybe reviews should posted in an unmoderated forum. So no you obviously don't understand squat and to be honest any man who thinks it's better to be dead than outed has absolutely zero say in these matters. Not like your opinion is going to change blacklists anyways just reminding you you don't have much ground to stand on. Because you don't get it and provider safety is not a priority to you which you keep making abundantly clear.

All this and you still didn't answer the question -

Why the jump from rudeness to criminal acts?

1 hour ago, Laci French-2940 said:

Blacklists are one of many tools providers can use before scheduling. If one lady stays away from danger it has served the purpose.

If we all just lived by the golden rule there would not be a need for alerts, negative reviews or blacklists. We can't even get along on a p4p board.:(

I use the info to make sure someone doesn't have a record of being dangerous. I take the other posts with a grain of salt because there is always another side of the story.

Exactly just what I was trying to say. We can weed through the BS listings on the BL.

Guys like reviews to make sure they are seeing a reputable provider with a record of excellent service.

I was able to avoid a few dangerous clients because of the BL. The dangerous guys are out there and they keep trying. They could care less that they are on a BL because many providers don't use it as a screening tool.

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

So do reviews and references should we get rid of those too? You don't use them or need them so who the fuck are you to decide that they should go.

Never decided to get rid of anything. You made your own inferences. 

4 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

It's guys that are capable making posts like these that provide an excellent reason why "Blacklists" are useful...

Yep, a good portion. And Contrails, I have personally seen information about killers, rapists , and such a lot on BL's. I have even had phone calls from the law warning of certain men preying on ladies of my profession. Us providers personally know the danger and have been very close to encountering very sick individuals.

In fact, two weeks ago I had a rapist call me trying to set up an appt. If I hadn't of listened to my radar and checked...I might have been in a bad situation. Right here is why it is crucial that we screen and do our homework...to ensure our safety.

I am not the only one, and this is something we are aware of every time we answer the phone.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard