4yourcontrol

Strap-on Pegging

43 posts in this topic

On 10/19/2022 at 8:16 AM, Bit Banger said:

The same advice applied for a ‘simple prostrate massage’.

Oh, duh, yes an excellent point.

Respect to the men who show commitment to their kink and go wax!

That dedication is super hot! In all my years, only met two. So, guys, it's actually fun

It’s is something that I have been curious in for a long time but haven’t had the courage to ask a provider about.  Definitely would be interested in having someone help a curious beginner. 

Ok, so when are we doing this?😈 Hawttttttt!🔥 Should it be a party???

On 10/23/2022 at 9:14 PM, JessicaJonesing said:

Oh, duh, yes an excellent point.

Respect to the men who show commitment to their kink and go wax!

That dedication is super hot! In all my years, only met two. So, guys, it's actually fun

Getting waxed is not as easy for men as it is for women.  Most salons will not perform this service. I used to get waxed* at the beauty school here in TX. Interesting having 1/2 dozen students handle your junk. I know of only one salon in Denver (Waxing the City).

(*) My current SO is not a fan.

19 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

1/2 dozen students handle your junk.

Sexy! ;-)  And good on ya @Bit Banger

Peaceful thoughts and cold shower dreams, was it then?

Lunchbox Wax, a guy friend says, to which he adds that many are doing men and starting to advertise it.

7 hours ago, JessicaJonesing said:

Sexy! ;-)  And good on ya @Bit Banger

Peaceful thoughts and cold shower dreams, was it then?

Lunchbox Wax, a guy friend says, to which he adds that many are doing men and starting to advertise it.

Thanks for the public service announcement.  I have often wondered where one would go for this service.

Seek out Sydney Sol. She has this service offered on her website.I have not used it nor can I speak to it, just seen it advertised.

Her massage offerings are quite good, however.

13 hours ago, BaldPilot said:

Seek out Sydney Sol. She has this service offered on her website.I have not used it nor can I speak to it, just seen it advertised.

Her massage offerings are quite good, however.

You had better luck than I did. I tried seeing her for a massage with 16 references and 32 reviews on here as well as two very recent provider references she responded I couldn’t provide enough references to verify. Huh? Anyway, she has been banned on TOB so maybe it was for the best. Oh well…. plenty of fine women to spend my dollars with. 

Edited by contrails

On 10/3/2016 at 5:49 PM, BadBoy said:

This isn't exactly up my alley, but it seems to me that if you want a dick up your ass while looking at a pretty worman, you oughta try a nice-looking T-girl and experience the real thing.  There is a real hottie advertising on TOB, and she is so damned cute I have almost been tempted myself.

Just a thought, sorry if I have offended any of the ladies that like to strap on dicks and pound away on Johnnie.

When I saw this pegging thread I thought this too.

Lol. I never thought bad boy and I would think alike.

Some of these tranny girls look really hot in their pictures. But, we know advertised pics can be deceiving. If it's even the same girl when you get there.

On 11/30/2022 at 2:43 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Ok, so when are we doing this?😈 Hawttttttt!🔥 Should it be a party???

Are we talking a waxing party or a pegging party?

12 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Are we talking a waxing party or a pegging party?

Both would be hot :-)

Still, I'd think a first-time guy waxer would definitely NOT want to be messing with pegging. So much hair! Ouchie.

Unless you're a masochist, then, heck yeah, go for it!