Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

Twitter

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys how are you enjoying this cloudy hump day?

Well I was just wondering how Twitter is great for advertising..I can't seem to figure it out!

This may sound like shilling, but I don't intend it as such.

If you want to understand, follow Laci French on twitter.  Its not the sex stuff, just about every post she makes is laugh_out_loud funny or makes me think. It reveals a woman with more than a few brain cells to rub together.

Most of the guys on this planet....while obviously looking for the sex...also are looking for someone who is fun to be around.  By having a presence on twitter, you can project that image, and guys will want to call you.

I don't think it is something you can force....unless you have a paid team of writers.  You have to naturally be a fun person.

There are lots of ladies in this business who do this well. Laci is just the one who comes to mind because I follow her tweets.

I am seriously considering it once I get a burner phone so I can keep things separate. Thanks for the pointers, Laplace! Another cool way for us girls to mingle pehaps? I am always thinking up new ways to mingle.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten
add a word

7 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Well I was just wondering how Twitter is great for advertising..I can't seem to figure it out!

All I will say, is have had some real nice chats pms, not just from ladies in the USA but all over. The ladies from Canada especially. So many beautiful ladies around the world. Oh yes thanks for the follow, right back at ya.

Edited by geecue2

7 hours ago, Laplace said:

There are lots of ladies in this business who do this well. Laci is just the one who comes to mind because I follow her tweets.

She tweets what is on her mind and some of the stuff she comes up with, that is why I really like her, got to know her personality on twitter, actually does make me laugh out loud.

And I'm the Bill that goes day drinking and tweets with Laci

8 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Hey guys how are you enjoying this cloudy hump day?

You use twitter for advertising?:unsure: I just use it for fun.:D

7 hours ago, Laplace said:

This may sound like shilling, but I don't intend it as such.

If you want to understand, follow Laci French on twitter.  Its not the sex stuff, just about every post she makes is laugh_out_loud funny or makes me think. It reveals a woman with more than a few brain cells to rub together.

Most of the guys on this planet....while obviously looking for the sex...also are looking for someone who is fun to be around.  By having a presence on twitter, you can project that image, and guys will want to call you.

I don't think it is something you can force....unless you have a paid team of writers.  You have to naturally be a fun person.

My tweets are so random...like my thoughts. Thank you sugar for the twitter love.

@Lucy Kitten and so many more!

8 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

And I'm the Bill that goes day drinking and tweets with Laci

Which could be happening right now.

Thanks for the follow Sabrina. Have fun with twitter, just don't take it seriously.

Just now, Laci French-2940 said:

You use twitter for advertising?:unsure: I just use it for fun.:D

My tweets are so random...like my thoughts. Thank you sugar for the twitter love.

@Lucy Kitten and so many more!

Which could be happening right now.

Thanks for the follow Sabrina. Have fun with twitter, just don't take it seriously.

We may need more vino!

22 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

She tweets what is on her mind and some of the stuff she comes up with, that is why I really like her, got to know her personality on twitter, actually does make me laugh out loud.

GQ much 💘 to you my friend

Sabrina Lynn and Samantha come chat with us and be silly and chat it up with us! I think I am friends with everyone. Everyday I add more and everyone makes me lol!!!

@Kali Sensual

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
Lol

14 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I am seriously considering it once I get a burner phone so I can keep things separate. Thanks for the pointers, Laplace! Another cool way for us girls to mingle pehaps? I am always thinking up new ways to mingle.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Twitter is only so-so for business. It works better for some than others. It is great for connecting with other providers though. I have friended ladies and gents from all over the country. It's a great way to stay informed with what is going on in our world. The sisterhood is much stronger on Twitter.

I would also suggest two twitter accounts, one where you can be Samantha and another where you can vent without repercussion. The openness and ability to vent and find those that are sympathetic is so worth it.

44 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Twitter is only so-so for business. It works better for some than others. It is great for connecting with other providers though. I have friended ladies and gents from all over the country. It's a great way to stay informed with what is going on in our world. The sisterhood is much stronger on Twitter.

I would also suggest two twitter accounts, one where you can be Samantha and another where you can vent without repercussion. The openness and ability to vent and find those that are sympathetic is so worth it.

Thanks this is alot of help being I've  been pondering about doing just this. 

I pretty much concur with EVERYTHING in this entire thread has to say. Twitter is a delicate delight. Just don't let it overwhelm you. I'm sure everyone has heard about all the nonsense for the celebrity's social media. The intensity is real on both sides. Good luck and enjoy yourself!