stevie-2249

Confused

13 posts in this topic

Ok there has been 2 reviews that the lady was caught reviewing herself, one reviewer has alot of posts on here and the other has 7 reviews he posted, w different ladies, how do the ladies use their names to self review?

Don't know who you are talking about.

Thats ok.  Don't need to.  I am trying to interpret your post from what I assume are the following data points:

1) The lady only has two reviews, and they are reputable reviewers.

2) The lady has been caught self-reviewing on two occasions.

How is this possible? Just because a lady self reviews does not mean that are ALL her reviews are self reviews.  I believe that management will remove the self-reviews.  There should be a total of 4.....two of them being bogus and two real.  Only the real ones are left.

This is my best guess without knowing details.  Good luck.

2 different ladies, 1 who the reviewer has a lot of post on here and the other 1 who the reviewer has 7 reviews under her name so how does a lady self review under those names ( the reviewer)?

11 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

2 different ladies, 1 who the reviewer has a lot of post on here and the other 1 who the reviewer has 7 reviews under her name so how does a lady self review under those names ( the reviewer)?

^^^ see Laplace above ^^^

1) not all reviews are self reviews

2) self reviews are deleted

Or didn't you bother to read his response?

----

Mods: please correct us if this is incorrect

Ok fine geezes christ! Lalababez and harleyquin both have a 1 in red circle., you click on it and says provider was caught self reviewing, what else do i have to show for you to understand?

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

You do not have the permissions to view the self reviews. with that being said how would you know the reviewer account names listed on the self reviews? it would be ridiculous to leave a self review where members could read it. the other posters in this thread were correct. 

I don't get why providers self review! I mean, really, they didn't think they would get caught!? Also, it wouldn't help you if you get other reviews that don't match up. Just stupid to do, in my opinion.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

So what your saying is that those 2 ladies had self reviews and you deleted them but showing that they had done a self review so we are aware if it?

32 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

So what your saying is that those 2 ladies had self reviews and you deleted them but showing that they had done a self review so we are aware if it?

36537902.jpg

35 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Now you got it man. 

8 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Yes.

Boink it's hell being mature at times isn't it???  Thx for all your help.  Now can we close this one?

Edited by petey-9950
Spelling and Damn auto correct