Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

Fake People

11 posts in this topic

How would I go about finding out if someone is lying about being a TOB reviewer? And if they are lying how can I advice that person? 

Very difficult! 🙀

I suppose if you knew a lady that he reviewed you could ask her for unpublished details about the session (What kind of car did he drive? Bearded? Specific location? Etc.) Then verify these details in a conversation with him.  The key is finding information not available to the general public. 

Just as you ladies dread having someone trade on your reputations, clients may have similar issues. 

Edited by Bit Banger

If he is a current reviewer, he has a profile on this board. Ask him to send you a private message through the board. :)

If it turns out he is lying, tell him you need some truthful information, to make you feel comfortable.

Edited by pfunk
add comment

21 minutes ago, pfunk said:

If he is a current reviewer, he has a profile on this board. Ask him to send you a private message through the board. :)

Great idea! 👍

Edited by Bit Banger

On 7/22/2016 at 7:48 AM, SabrinaLynn said:

Problem is the review name was thrown out there when service was refused to him.

I know in the old review system it was available, not sure in this newer version, but to me, one of the most powerful tools providers has the ability to rebut a review.  Yes, it can be perceived at times her being whiny, but at least the lady ALWAYS has the last word in a review. 

If/when the reviewer in question posts a review of the lady and says he wasn't serviced, at least she can respond with, "the reason why services weren't provided is ......"

33 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I know in the old review system it was available, not sure in this newer version, but to me, one of the most powerful tools providers has the ability to rebut a review.  Yes, it can be perceived at times her being whiny, but at least the lady ALWAYS has the last word in a review. 

If/when the reviewer in question posts a review of the lady and says he wasn't serviced, at least she can respond with, "the reason why services weren't provided is ......"

Okay now I see thanks for the help

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

If it turns out he is lying, tell him you need some truthful information, to make you feel comfortable.

Way, way nicer than I'd be.  One lie like that and I'd be done.  No second chance for the truth. 

Send a PM to the review name he gave you.  

Not all TOB'ers are clean, nice, or your type. I would write an email to the "username" he gave you, and if it can't be confirmed, I would notify the moderators of an imposter, and give them all the details that I could give them. If it is him, I would still notify the moderators of his actions. This hobby can be tough enough without us having to worry about regulars with  big egos.

I would like to remind everyone that we can choose who we want to see, just like you get to choose who you want to pay to see. No one is ever obligated to do anything, or see anyone. I have noticed lately that there is this attitude where clients think we are required because you have references...no, we aren't. That helps to get you in the door, but chemistry is the key. Let's all have some respect towards each other and have some fun. Life is tough enough.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

There is enough information in said thread to allow one to move forward.