fishndude57

Thoughts On this Forum…the Last of My This is “One Man’s Perspective” Threads…Thank Goodness? Right?

18 posts in this topic

I despise Trolls, I despise Troll comments. Then again there are a lot of things I despise. All forums have Trolls. Fuck you Trolls.

On informational content, education, there’s actually tons. I learned a lot from seasoned vets both Hobbyist (Slobbiest) side, and the only side that really counts is the Ladies’ side, both off of the content of the threads and by PM’s as well.

On humor, it’s really really cool, plenty of it and for me can be up-lifting at times. On drama, loads of that too. I can remember as a kid “Point…Counter Point” on 60 Minutes, that’s how long 60 Minutes has been around, cause I’m not young. Works for me. Some take it to the extreme. More time on their hands than even me I guess.

On noob’s asking for help. Figure it out for yourself. Do your due diligence always. Read reviews if there are any, read Ad’s, read web sites, read blogs, read read read, it will serve you well…if you know how to read. And don’t be a fuckin douche. Always be polite and clean. And always safety 1st. You’ll get there.

On reviews. Noob’s that whine in 1st threads, what’s your 1st bad experience review gonna be like? Don’t even go there. Even vet’s on this site. Unless a lady harms me or thieves me, I will never ever ever post a negative review. I just won’t review. I only, and have only asked if a lady wants a review. Even on some of my peers that are way above me, a So-So review should be eliminated. We all be equal, and we all have off days now and then. At least I do. Reviews again are a fictitious account of details you might have experienced. Keep in in mind they are a 1st person narrative, unless there’s a rebuttal. The best rebuttal I’ve ever read concerned Taco Bell.

On can you actually become involved with someone? No, (I’m incapable of true romance, I accept that), but you can become involved in their lives. I’ve very fortunate in that aspect. Both in the good and the (It’s time to step up to the plate here and support my friend), kind of involvement. Sometimes we move forward, sometimes we’re tried in this path called life. Don’t ask me, I will not elaborate. Don’t get it myself, but I’ve made and seem to still be making some incredible friendships. Just understand the boundaries.

On contribution. There are a lot of peeps on this forum, only 20% contribute to 80% of the posts…yo peeps SPEAK UP. It’s a forum after all, your forum, you signed up.

On the Mod’s…Good Job IMHO.

That’s it, the last of my stoopid opinions as and again only”One Man’s Perspective”.

That’s my Story and I’m Stickin to It…PEACE!

Don't you have some baby bird's to tend to??;)  Love you sugar, in the most genuine way.

You're one of the good guys. Stay just the way you are! Please don't become jaded and douchey. The ladies who have met you would all agree, A+ grade A quality gentleman!

Big kisses

Good read, totally guilty of doing dumb noob shit.. We all learn differently, it's how you act afterwards that counts

9 hours ago, Devilsindetail said:

Good read, totally guilty of doing dumb noob shit.. We all learn differently, it's how you act afterwards that counts

I Agree.

13 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I despise Trolls, I despise Troll comments. Then again there are a lot of things I despise. All forums have Trolls. Fuck you Trolls.

On informational content, education, there’s actually tons. I learned a lot from seasoned vets both Hobbyist (Slobbiest) side, and the only side that really counts is the Ladies’ side, both off of the content of the threads and by PM’s as well.

On humor, it’s really really cool, plenty of it and for me can be up-lifting at times. On drama, loads of that too. I can remember as a kid “Point…Counter Point” on 60 Minutes, that’s how long 60 Minutes has been around, cause I’m not young. Works for me. Some take it to the extreme. More time on their hands than even me I guess.

On noob’s asking for help. Figure it out for yourself. Do your due diligence always. Read reviews if there are any, read Ad’s, read web sites, read blogs, read read read, it will serve you well…if you know how to read. And don’t be a fuckin douche. Always be polite and clean. And always safety 1st. You’ll get there.

On reviews. Noob’s that whine in 1st threads, what’s your 1st bad experience review gonna be like? Don’t even go there. Even vet’s on this site. Unless a lady harms me or thieves me, I will never ever ever post a negative review. I just won’t review. I only, and have only asked if a lady wants a review. Even on some of my peers that are way above me, a So-So review should be eliminated. We all be equal, and we all have off days now and then. At least I do. Reviews again are a fictitious account of details you might have experienced. Keep in in mind they are a 1st person narrative, unless there’s a rebuttal. The best rebuttal I’ve ever read concerned Taco Bell.

On can you actually become involved with someone? No, (I’m incapable of true romance, I accept that), but you can become involved in their lives. I’ve very fortunate in that aspect. Both in the good and the (It’s time to step up to the plate here and support my friend), kind of involvement. Sometimes we move forward, sometimes we’re tried in this path called life. Don’t ask me, I will not elaborate. Don’t get it myself, but I’ve made and seem to still be making some incredible friendships. Just understand the boundaries.

On contribution. There are a lot of peeps on this forum, only 20% contribute to 80% of the posts…yo peeps SPEAK UP. It’s a forum after all, your forum, you signed up.

On the Mod’s…Good Job IMHO.

That’s it, the last of my stoopid opinions as and again only”One Man’s Perspective”.

That’s my Story and I’m Stickin to It…PEACE!

Fishndude, Way to bring it! Your thoughts are spot on and I enjoy your perspective on things. Keep bringing it like this and the conversation will flow accordingly.

There are a few people on here that when they post , I always read. Your one of them. Its good to see a honest view point. Instead of just beating on ones own drum.

Good read. Much better than negative banter back and forth. Thanks!

Fish. I believe it's time to go fly fishing. Gunnison or the Blue. You pick. But btw. A great read buddy. Thx 

23 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Fish. I believe it's time to go fly fishing. Gunnison or the Blue. You pick. But btw. A great read buddy. Thx 

Hmmmm, got all my fly gear here except waders. Prolly could use some lt wt felt less anyway for invasive species control. I've fished the Blue but below Dillon. PM me, yessir, I'll go.

Fish I am 60 not a good fly fisherman but would love to share the water some day if possible. I've read your posts and you seem like a stand up guy.  Me, married 2nd time last May, great gal but still love to play the field.  Keep in touch. A lot of fishing still left this year. 

13 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Fish I am 60 not a good fly fisherman but would love to share the water some day if possible. I've read your posts and you seem like a stand up guy.  Me, married 2nd time last May, great gal but still love to play the field.  Keep in touch. A lot of fishing still left this year. 

LOL you ol fuck. I'm 59. I'll pm you instead. Can hardly see to type :-)

You are a youngster.  We need to meet for coffee sometime . I am east of Parker you?  But I still work A full time exec job in commercial construction. So be nice

On 7/5/2016 at 9:28 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

You're one of the good guys. Stay just the way you are! Please don't become jaded and douchey. The ladies who have met you would all agree, A+ grade A quality gentleman!

Big kisses

Melissa speaks the truth. Stay the way you are and no douch-i-ness from ya, or I will give you a douche.

Just kidding, unless you really wanted one. You are a rare individual. Don't change.

39 minutes ago, CandiO said:

Stay the way you are and no douch-i-ness from ya, or I will give you a douche.

Just kidding, unless you really wanted one.

And WHY would I want a douche LOL. WHY WHY WHY! I've been waitin on one to hit you with it. That fishin trip was fun.

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

And WHY would I want a douche LOL. WHY WHY WHY! I've been waitin on one to hit you with it. That fishin trip was fun.

Y

Y

Y ....... outside of being skunked, I must agree. Grand Lake?