jhooker

So-So

9 posts in this topic

I just wrote a review for a woman who was actually very beautiful but her service was horrible. I was generous and gave her a "So-So", after a while it was removed, then a referrence from one of her friends in my favor was removed. So whats up with that? Not fair if girls can edit or remove reviews, they are supposed to be there for the benefit of other clients, and to maybe motivate her to step up the service a tad. I wasnt rude or unfair, just honest. And she had previous so-so reviews too, but she was so beautiful I decided to give her a try anyway. I'm not overly picky either, I am naturaly optomistic and always try and find the good in any situation, she really did deserve a so-so. I have never given a NO review. 

So how is it possible for a review to be deleted? 

In fact, a good review I left some time ago was deleted as well, I just figured she didn't want any reviews. Just wanting to understand the process here. No big deal one way or the other actually, just curious.

On this board, girls who decide they don't want any reviews can have them all removed. If the review you recently posted was removed, and only that review, and you weren't notified/questioned in advance, that's seems odd. If a girl challenges a review, usually both parties are consulted before anything is changed.

However, I've seen one of my reviews disappear, and no ever requested that it be deleted. It was a glitch in the system.

My guess is that the subject of the review challenged the truth of the review, and requested it be removed. That is a complete guess. I don't know how the reference system works, but I would assume that any girl can remove a reference at any time. 

3 hours ago, jhooker said:

I just wrote a review for a woman who was actually very beautiful but her service was horrible. I was generous and gave her a "So-So", after a while it was removed, then a referrence from one of her friends in my favor was removed. So whats up with that? Not fair if girls can edit or remove reviews, they are supposed to be there for the benefit of other clients, and to maybe motivate her to step up the service a tad. I wasnt rude or unfair, just honest. And she had previous so-so reviews too, but she was so beautiful I decided to give her a try anyway. I'm not overly picky either, I am naturaly optomistic and always try and find the good in any situation, she really did deserve a so-so. I have never given a NO review. 

So how is it possible for a review to be deleted? 

In fact, a good review I left some time ago was deleted as well, I just figured she didn't want any reviews. Just wanting to understand the process here. No big deal one way or the other actually, just curious.

As best as I understand it:

A provider can submit a rebuttal or protest to any review for reasons ranging from did not see the client in question to inaccurately or unfairly portraying the session.  The client receives a notice including the rebuttal or protest and asks if he stands by the review. It is not up to the provider whether it gets removed, only whether she files a rebuttal

As to references, once given you can delete at any time and so can the provider.  So piss her off later and she most certainly can remove the reference.

If any of the above is not accurate, hopefully a mod will whack  and correct me. ;)

Edited by TheWhisperer
Corrected

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

...  It is not up to the provider whether it gets removed, only whether she files a rebuttal.

It's my understanding that a provider may elect to go DNR and request that ALL of her reviews be removed. 

Correct???

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

It's my understanding that a provider may elect to go DNR and request that ALL of her reviews be removed. 

Correct???

But not individually which was the point. There is also an option now to keep your old reviews but not allow any new ones.

It goes without saying- If you give consistently  good service ,then you have nothing to worry about.

And to the op- I once dated a extremely good looking iron worker. He was such a pretty guy that he never learned how

to properly bed a woman. So I didn't not date him long. LoL !  Some rely on their looks without learning finesse.

Kind of sounds like what you ran into.

I suppose the best you can do is to answer all of the PMs that may inquire about the identity of the lady - so the rest of us can steer clear.  The word will get around, and she'll be forced into her real vocation - flipping burgers or dumping garbage.  You can always post a public service announcement: PM me to keep your hard eanred money safe.  If I received 100 PMs of inquiry, I would answer each and every one of them.  Sure, ladies can opt for no reviews - but why would anyone see them?    I certainly won't.  Flying blind is never a good idea.  The percentages are against you.  

Of course, you can always retrieve the donation on the way out the door.  I remember going into one lady's purse, taking the envelope and waving it in her face saying: "Do you want this?  Then earn it."  No one screws with my money.  And for anyone who flames me for this, I really don't care what you think and I will ignore you.  Bad service amounts to theft.

Edited by Paul Pudenda

Paul, Paul, Paul... I'm grabbing some popcorn...LOL xoxo

46 minutes ago, Paul Pudenda said:

I suppose the best you can do is to answer all of the PMs that may inquire about the identity of the lady - so the rest of us can steer clear. Which one are you talking about - the so-so review, the alleged friend that pulled her reference, or the good review? The word will get around, and she'll be forced into her real vocation - flipping burgers or dumping garbage.  You can always post a public service announcement: PM me to keep your hard eanred money safe.  If I received 100 PMs of inquiry, I would answer each and every one of them.  Sure, ladies can opt for no reviews - but why would anyone see them?    I certainly won't. A sigh of deep disappointment washes over the many who do not allow reviews - " OMG, what will we do without PP"? Flying blind is never a good idea.  The percentages are against you.  

Of course, you can always retrieve the donation on the way out the door.  I remember going into one lady's purse This is called theft in case you haven't ever heard of the term, taking the envelope and waving it in her face saying: "Do you want this?  Then earn it."  No one screws with my money.  And for anyone who flames me for this, I really don't care what you think and I will ignore you.  Bad service amounts to theft.

So you are going to automatically assume she (one of the three anyway) is in the wrong and mr. hooker could not possibly have done anything to bring this on? (whatever the horrible this is - how dare a review of his be taken down!! Sacrilege!!) And how dare ANY lady, good or not, request no reviews! This post may be the most steamy, juicy pile of crap I have seen here in all the many years.  I know, I know you don't care, you are too busy on whatever major downer, crapping on all around you trip you seem to be on lately.