xo_Josie_xo

Looking for P411 help

19 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, 

Josie here and I am wondering what does it take to get a P411 account. [snip]

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

xo_Josie_xo

Not sure if it is still true but used to be a p411 member could vouch for you. 

19 hours ago, Raoul said:

Not sure if it is still true but used to be a p411 member could vouch for you. 

I believe that is what I need then. Thanks for the info.

Okay guys, get off your butts and see her. My goodness if I were a guy I'd be all over the opportunity.  Josie,  it could be your fault. You're so hot the guys can't figure out how to work electronic devices because all the blood has gone to the little head. Have patience, they will cum, I'm mean call. 

3 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Okay guys, get off your butts and see her. My goodness if I were a guy I'd be all over the opportunity.  Josie,  it could be your fault. You're so hot the guys can't figure out how to work electronic devices because all the blood has gone to the little head. Have patience, they will cum, I'm mean call. 

Girl crush alert!! :cool:

Maybe she's couple friendly?  We could book a double and do something about that lady boner you got going. :cool:

1 minute ago, Raoul said:

Maybe she's couple friendly?  We could book a double and do something about that lady boner you got going. :cool:

Do it! I dare you! And yes if I had a dick, it would be raging. But I'm a girl, and so it's just my nipples that get hard lol. 

2 hours ago, Raoul said:

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Do it! I dare you! And yes if I had a dick, it would be raging. But I'm a girl, and so it's just my nipples that get hard lol. 

I think you can tell from looking at a females Eye's as she gazes soulfully at another woman, that she does indeed have a lady boner for her.....

I love a sweet, gorgeous and flirtatious women so Melissa is of course my woman crush wednesday! (wcw) I bet she could make any kitten purr.

1 hour ago, xo_Josie_xo said:

I love a sweet, gorgeous and flirtatious women so Melissa is of course my woman crush wednesday! (wcw) I bet she could make any kitten purr.

She does a good job w/snakes, too. 

9 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

She does a good job w/snakes, too. 

Snake charmers are so mesmerizing to watch, of course. ;)

3 hours ago, xo_Josie_xo said:

Not to toot my own horn, but yeah I have made skills with women. What can I say, I have an oral obsession.  Plus I tend to redefine seduction. Something about a room lit with candles, rose petals on the bed and bubble baths. 

6 hours ago, xo_Josie_xo said:

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Not to toot my own horn, but yeah I have made skills with women. What can I say, I have an oral obsession.  Plus I tend to redefine seduction. Something about a room lit with candles, rose petals on the bed and bubble baths. 

Not to mention you were grouchy and lookin to get the edge off this morning :lol:

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

Not to mention you were grouchy and lookin to get the edge off this morning :lol:

Yeah well after flirting with this babe, I'm gonna have to.....Anyway,  I think she's got something to offer and you guys should take one for the team. 

Melissa, you make me want to make the drive to the springs and come see you! One day soon!

On June 15, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Kaduk said:

I think you can tell from looking at a females Eye's as she gazes soulfully at another woman, that she does indeed have a lady boner for her.....

I must admit her eyes are seductive. I wonder....may they be for me, not another?

On 6/15/2016 at 10:52 AM, Kaduk said:

It's not a lady boner it's a wide on.

On June 22, 2016 at 8:23 PM, Womanlover-3464 said:

I must admit her eyes are seductive. I wonder....may they be for me, not another?

They could be focused on you. ;)