SultryKitten

Birthday Gifts?

11 posts in this topic

I get a lot of clients that come see me on or near their birthdays, and while it is flattering that they want to spend the time with me as a gift, the sentimental part of me wants to give them a gift since it is their special day. I mean, I know I am going to do my best to "blow" their socks off, but...any ideas on what I can give that they would like, but is discrete?

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

8 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I mean, I know I am going to do my best to "blow" their socks off, but...any ideas on what I can give that they would like, but is discrete?

Maybe socks would be good? Sounds like they might be needing them after you're done. :cool:

Speaking as the duly-designated and authorized spokesman for the entire male sex, if we come to you on our birthday, what we really want is for you to blow our socks off, and we are fine with leaving empty handed with a silly, dazed, smile on our face.

Q: Do men prefer socks or cake on their birthday?

A: Men prefer blowjobs.

Today is my Bday. I actually went and got myself socks LOL, and I feel better for it thank you. I have a very nice Dinner Date at a 5 Star restaurant planned for tonight. I expect nothing but simply want to have a nice time. My date was quite pleased when I asked her as I haven't seen her in 8 months but we communicate on a semi-regular basis. Just the presence of a nice lady, and we always have got along well, is enough. Whatever happens for dessert I'm sure will be fine too. She's rather sharp lookin and popular. Still nothin wrong with socks :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I get a lot of clients that come see me on or near their birthdays, and while it is flattering that they want to spend the time with me as a gift, the sentimental part of me wants to give them a gift since it is their special day. I mean, I know I am going to do my best to "blow" their socks off, but...any ideas on what I can give that they would like, but is discrete?

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

The birthday appointment is one of my favorites. I saw a provider years ago for one of the best birthdays ever. she got me a small cake that said "Happy Birthday" on it. the session was awesome because that was just her way of doing things but the gift made me feel really good. she took time out of her busy day to buy something that made me feel really good about being me. it's not what you give as a gift that counts.

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

The birthday appointment is one of my favorites. I saw a provider years ago for one of the best birthdays ever. she got me a small cake that said "Happy Birthday" on it. the session was awesome because that was just her way of doing things but the gift made me feel really good. she took time out of her busy day to buy something that made me feel really good about being me. it's not what you give as a gift that counts.

+ one, she is and always will be special.

a single cupcake or maybe a small gift card to starbucks? they may need it after spending time with you.

On 5/21/2016 at 8:11 AM, Raoul said:

Maybe socks would be good? Sounds like they might be needing them after you're done. :cool:

Beat one yet!