Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThePoshParamour

New to TOB and new to Colorado!

14 posts in this topic

Greetings, everyone. My name is Brielle Devonshire. I am liking how simple TOB is to navigate thus far and am very excited for my first visit to Colorado. I am based out of a location not that far away so I am not quite sure what took me so long to put Denver on my tour schedule. Looking forward to exploring the city and making new friends.

47 minutes ago, ThePoshParamour said:

Greetings, everyone. My name is Brielle Devonshire. I am liking how simple TOB is to navigate thus far and am very excited for my first visit to Colorado. I am based out of a location not that far away so I am not quite sure what took me so long to put Denver on my tour schedule. Looking forward to exploring the city and making new friends.

Hmmmm, we're not sure either!  Welcome to TOB and when you tour, I'll bring Nutella!

Welcome, have a pleasant stay. Enjoy the good weather finally!!!

Welcome! The Mile High City will be happy to have you!

On 5/2/2016 at 3:17 PM, ThePoshParamour said:

Welcome, are you visiting out here or relocating? Good to see another familiar face around here!

On 5/2/2016 at 1:17 PM, ThePoshParamour said:

Welcome to the board, hope to see you around!

On 5/6/2016 at 0:51 PM, NaughtiNikki said:

Welcome, are you visiting out here or relocating? Good to see another familiar face around here!

I am just making my first visit here. :)