41SM

Is Fucking Fat Girls Dangerous?

21 posts in this topic

Can anyone confirm if it's dangerous to bang fat bitches? I've done a lot of ruminating and I think that consistently fornicating with obese women could jeopardize one's greater penile health.  I don’t have any scientific proof to back up this theory, cause I’m not a penis doctor or anything like that, but I don’t think the average man’s dick is designed to be able to withstand a lot of weight. Your dick isn’t like a pogo stick designed to be handle heavy loads. That shit ain’t elastic! You get a big enough bitch bouncing up there you gonna break your hip or fuck up your spinal cord. The male dick ain’t built to handle Woolly Mammoth pussy! The reason I always hated the Muppets is because that shit was so fucking unrealistic. Think about it; if Miss Piggy and Kermit ever had sex, with Miss Piggy on top, it would have broken Kermit’s back and ruptured some of his dick tendons. He would have had to buy some frog wheelchair for his back and had intensive dick surgery to repair his dick cartilage if he had tapped that! Imagine if Missy Piggy and Kermit had a kid; that child would be one ugly mother fucker! Think about that shit; some pig walking around with a frog’s face or vice versa. That’s some scary shit right there. That kid would definitely die a virgin. I can’t prove it; but I feel it in my bones. It is not healthy physiological, psychological or emotional for a skinny dude to fuck obese girls whose bodies are loose and jiggle like Jell-O.  

You write from a perspective that seems to be quite gender variant...or possibly an agent provocateur. Most men I know just don't have this perspective or desire to be so over the top chauvinistic/misogynistic with every post.

So troll...are you really male or are you just confused? The handle 41SM leaves no indication of gender specificity, I'm sure quite on purpose.

Can anyone confirm if it's dangerous to read stuff posted by stupid assholes? I've done a lot of ruminating and I think that consistently ingesting the thoughts of stupid assholes could jeopardize one's greater penile health, not to mention size.  I don’t have any scientific proof to back up this theory, cause I’m not a penis doctor or anything like that, but I don’t think the average man’s brain-dick axis is designed to be able to withstand a lot of bullshit. Your brain-dick conduit isn’t like a sewer pipe designed to be handle giant streams of shit. That shit ain’t elastic! You get a stupid enough asshole spewing torrents of bullshit, you gonna break your brain or fuck up your spinal cord. The male brain-dick conduit ain’t built to handle asshole diarrhea! The reason I always hated the Muppets is because that shit was so fucking unrealistic. Think about it; if Miss Piggy and Kermit ever spewed as much vile filth as the OP, it would have broken Kermit’s back and ruptured some of his ass tendons. He would have had to buy some frog wheelchair for his back and had intensive dick surgery to repair his dick cartilage! Imagine if Missy Piggy and Kermit had a kid; that child would almost as ugly than the OP! Think about that shit; some pig walking around with a frog’s face or vice versa. That’s some scary shit right there. That kid would definitely die a virgin. I can’t prove it; but I feel it in my bones. It is not healthy physiological, psychological or emotional for anybody to read the output of a sick fucking mind. 

My theory is this is an individual doing research on various subcultures via social media, the internet, etc., and was given this site as an assignment. Writes inflammatory posts and then watches the damage/reactions of the board...strictly for research with the end result being some sort of report or thesis in the hopes of achieving an advanced degree. 

Falling into the trap of engaging and /or arguing with this individual is the entire reason 41SM is on the board...to conduct research of the human species and report back to the planet Smartron on their findings.

2 hours ago, 41SM said:

Can anyone confirm if it's dangerous to bang fat bitches? I've done a lot of ruminating and I think that consistently fornicating with obese women could jeopardize one's greater penile health.  I don’t have any scientific proof to back up this theory, cause I’m not a penis doctor or anything like that, but I don’t think the average man’s dick is designed to be able to withstand a lot of weight. Your dick isn’t like a pogo stick designed to be handle heavy loads. That shit ain’t elastic! You get a big enough bitch bouncing up there you gonna break your hip or fuck up your spinal cord. The male dick ain’t built to handle Woolly Mammoth pussy! The reason I always hated the Muppets is because that shit was so fucking unrealistic. Think about it; if Miss Piggy and Kermit ever had sex, with Miss Piggy on top, it would have broken Kermit’s back and ruptured some of his dick tendons. He would have had to buy some frog wheelchair for his back and had intensive dick surgery to repair his dick cartilage if he had tapped that! Imagine if Missy Piggy and Kermit had a kid; that child would be one ugly mother fucker! Think about that shit; some pig walking around with a frog’s face or vice versa. That’s some scary shit right there. That kid would definitely die a virgin. I can’t prove it; but I feel it in my bones. It is not healthy physiological, psychological or emotional for a skinny dude to fuck obese girls whose bodies are loose and jiggle like Jell-O.  

Well quit begging for sex from women who you consider to be fat! And paying for it to boot! God cheeseheads  with small cocks are the worst! 

3 hours ago, 41SM said:

And bring me some goddamn Taco Bell while you're at it!

1 hour ago, Laplace said:

Can anyone confirm if it's dangerous to read stuff posted by stupid assholes? I've done a lot of ruminating and I think that consistently ingesting the thoughts of stupid assholes could jeopardize one's greater penile health, not to mention size.  I don’t have any scientific proof to back up this theory, cause I’m not a penis doctor or anything like that, but I don’t think the average man’s brain-dick axis is designed to be able to withstand a lot of bullshit. Your brain-dick conduit isn’t like a sewer pipe designed to be handle giant streams of shit. That shit ain’t elastic! You get a stupid enough asshole spewing torrents of bullshit, you gonna break your brain or fuck up your spinal cord. The male brain-dick conduit ain’t built to handle asshole diarrhea! The reason I always hated the Muppets is because that shit was so fucking unrealistic. Think about it; if Miss Piggy and Kermit ever spewed as much vile filth as the OP, it would have broken Kermit’s back and ruptured some of his ass tendons. He would have had to buy some frog wheelchair for his back and had intensive dick surgery to repair his dick cartilage! Imagine if Missy Piggy and Kermit had a kid; that child would almost as ugly than the OP! Think about that shit; some pig walking around with a frog’s face or vice versa. That’s some scary shit right there. That kid would definitely die a virgin. I can’t prove it; but I feel it in my bones. It is not healthy physiological, psychological or emotional for anybody to read the output of a sick fucking mind. 

Au Contraire my fellow. Notice the grammar, punctuation and wordsmithing of the OP. This is no intellectually challenged individual here. These posts are calculated by design to inflame the entire population of TOB and to entice rage and admonition probably for the purpose of a social experiment of some sort. Honestly, how many legit posters have you seen use the word "ruminating" on TOB? The muppets tangent is also a tell-tell sign of an impostor and a fraud. The generalities with which this individual disparages women without any specifics is a dead give away IMHO. It's almost as if they're hypothesizing a virtual experience rather than offering any perspectives from actual experience or interaction with a real live woman...from a man's point of view rather than a psuedo-misogynistic one.

15 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Au Contraire my fellow. Notice the grammar, punctuation and wordsmithing of the OP. This is no intellectually challenged individual here. These posts are calculated by design to inflame the entire population of TOB and to entice rage and admonition probably for the purpose of a social experiment of some sort. Honestly, how many legit posters have you seen use the word "ruminating" on TOB? The muppets tangent is also a tell-tell sign of an impostor and a fraud. The generalities with which this individual disparages women without any specifics is a dead give away IMHO. It's almost as if they're hypothesizing a virtual experience rather than offering any perspectives from actual experience or interaction with a real live woman...from a man's point of view rather than a psuedo-misogynistic one.

I think you're on to something here. This isn't just a matter of social awkwardness, this is someone (male, female or otherwise) with a definite agenda.

2 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

strictly for research with the end result being some sort of report or thesis in the hopes of achieving an advanced degree. 

Unfortunately, you may be right. One of the areas where this country is the undisputed world champion is the awarding of bullshit master's degrees. I might agree to be a research subject but I expect to be paid. There would need to be some form of compensation for forcing society to endure another master of social anthropology frothing the cream of my $8 cortado.

Edited by Raoul
first draft

However, as far as Miss Piggy and Kermit are concerned, if you got a problem, I suggest you talk to the pig.

Miss-Piggy-Spanks-Kermit.jpg

To the OP: No, it's not dangerous at all; been doing it exclusively for years.

To the rest of you jokers: there is no "agenda" here", nor some grand conspiracy; it's a fucking troll with a Thesaurus. Yawn. 

Having said that though(and with no desire to encourage), I think it's touching that someone would go to the trouble to try to enhance the vocabulary of TOB. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

Pretty sure Mr Bigshot has this one nailed. We have in our midst a female misogynist educated in language arts with a deep seated fear/hatred of teddy bears.  Who knows, maybe her teddy bear molested her when she was young... No study has actually proven what activates the troll gene mutation.

It reads like a riff someone is working on for their standup at an open mic comedy nite. I think the muppet thing is lifted from a routine I've heard. 

To the rest of you jokers: there is no "agenda" here", nor some grand conspiracy; it's a fucking troll with a Thesaurus. Yawn. 

In all respect, MrReindeer, I have to disagree with this. The majority of the "trolls" I've seen on these forums tend to hang in the background and emerge to take random potshots at various postings. This individuals continues, in spite of repeated rebuke, to emerge and throw out original postings that seem to do nothing more than incite outrage. Kinda like Chris Rock on crack cocaine. What won't that guy say!?

36 minutes ago, Hvnaball2 said:

Kinda like Chris Rock on crack cocaine. What won't that guy say!?

More like Andrew Dice Clay 🙌

Actually I am absolutely positive 41SM is a ............................................ WHO GIVES A SHIT!! Enough time wasted. It is like trying to name a pet rock. Even if you get it "right" does it do any good what-so-ever?  :cool:

I'd call this rant retarded but even retarded people would not find this to be on the level, because they're generally nice. So, I'll leave our chromosomally endowed brethren unaffiliated with this ...upchuckery.

But srsly...this has gotta be the stupidest pile of shit  readin a MINUTE. I want my 2 min back from the author since he has directly detracted from my time line . What a direct and clear way to make us ll go "ooh you said something.  Top the bad assery of the other men who contribute, and I'll tell you the dangers of it, straight out the mouth of a former fat chick.  And I'm sure we LOVE being referred to as "fat bitches " by people who are not bold enough to ask one straight up. Bitches love real Men, the ones who don't treat us bitches like a novelty attraction, and snigger like an idiot between fits of acting like a 10 year old who told the same joke 50 times today...

But that's just my opinion, man.

Edited by B_randy
Spelled like was dumb

17 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Au Contraire my fellow. Notice the grammar, punctuation and wordsmithing of the OP. This is no intellectually challenged individual here. These posts are calculated by design to inflame the entire population of TOB and to entice rage and admonition probably for the purpose of a social experiment of some sort.

You are right. I just read an interesting book called the Dark Net and it has a whole chapter about the "hobby" of trolling in forums to create reaction. In many cases it's just a personal challenge and and in some others a competition between trolls. Their posts are very well calculated ignite the reaction. If there is a reaction then it's mission accomplish for them. Silly... but there are so many silly people out there :)

516-9iTXsWL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by Bora Bora

The author has a point. Think about it. You're banging some heifer missionary style and suddenly she decides to flip you over like a burger on a grill and ride you. You're hanging on for your dear life, hoping the bed's gonna hold. 

23 minutes ago, 2Big said:

The author has a point. Think about it. You're banging some heifer missionary style and suddenly she decides to flip you over like a burger on a grill and ride you. You're hanging on for your dear life, hoping the bed's gonna hold. 

She can do all the flipping she wants, damn the bed and full speed ahead. if I'm lucky, after the bed breaks she will punish me for the damage. :D