Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Farewell To My Friends

13 posts in this topic

After much contemplation, I've decided to retire at the end of this month. I've enjoyed this forum and will miss my friends who have made this enjoyable for so long. I wish everyone a fond farewell and hope that I've contributed to the discussion in a positive way. Good luck to everyone here on this forum from the bottom of my heart.

Having made it all the way to dinosaur status after being in this "Hobby/Sport" for nearly 30 years, it's time to pass it on to the youngsters. A lot has changed since I first started but at the core of it all are the relationships we make along the way. Hopefully, that continues to be at the core for all of you as well. I leave with no regrets and many memories.

Peace and Love

Good luck and best wishes. Hope you find what you are looking for "out there", but you can always return if not!

Edited by Laya

Good luck in your future endeavers.  Your contributions here will be missed!

Sad day! When you say retire, does that mean just from the board or the hobby as well? Don't break my heart MBS! 😩 

But if you hafta, I suppose I'll just have to keep on keeping on. Thanks for the memories💋 

May the wind be always at your back,  may you always have a warm cloak to keep you from the cold and may you be in Heaven one hour before the devil knows your dead..  Take care

Good luck and you have been a great addition to the board and great communicator.

I have enjoyed corresponding with you and check in on occasion.

You will be missed. Good luck and I wish you very best. 

Thanks for all the kind words from those who have responded. Also to all those who've sent PM's. I really do appreciate the warm send off.

By the time I opened this thread, the exiting member had already faded into the obscurity of "Guest."  Would it be breaking the rules for someone to post who it was?  If that is not OK, then PM, just curious.

Arrivederci, I'm just getting my legs, I've learned alot in a short time, much to learn still, I brought my pencil!! :)