Sweet Hannah

From 1-10 how important is a bj

How important is receiving a bj?   58 members have voted

1. 1. How important is receiving a bj to you?

• Not at all, not needed, just feels good. (1-3)
    • Somewhat, it helps get things moving along. (4-7)
    • Very Important, why else be in the hobby. (8-10)
  2. 2. If a bj was unavailable would you still connect?

• No, it's a must
    • Maybe, it depends on circumstance and menu
    • Yes, it's not required

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, pejo said:

A provider could swap in Greek, if UTF is out (and Greek is an option the provider is comfortable with, of course). I love girls who are ENTHUSIASTIC about FIA, TIA and Greek (and I think many many guys agree with me).

swapping UTF for Greek is silly. Greek is an added service and should be an upsell, add on whatever it's an extra service and comes at a cost not a replacement for a way more common practice.

Losing the ability to do a certain service doesn't decrease value it means a provider just can't do it at that time. If she is upfront about what she can and can't do before the session then the potential client can decide if that's what they want.

If guys really want to see Hannah they will see Hannah and if it's a service that they want they can move on to someone that can offer it at the time.

2 hours ago, Riggo said:

I would suggest that you start off by taking a few massage classes wherever they may be offered.  You don't have to be a CMT, but I have been to many FBSM providers where the massage was a joke.  You don't want to be one of those for sure.

Try Colorado Free University. Their flyers can be found all over town. 

Lone of the reasons I'm not a fan of FBSM is the lame massages. 

20 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Try Colorado Free University. Their flyers can be found all over town. 

Lone of the reasons I'm not a fan of FBSM is the lame massages. 

Why lame? What did you expect?

3 minutes ago, Sweet Hannah said:

FBSM by nature implies a massage.  Quite a few of the FBSM providers (as I mentioned before) have no clue as how to give a decent massage.  A terrible massage followed by a mechanical HJ will not yield very good reviews.  However, a terrific massage followed by a mechanical HJ will at least get you some kudos for the great massage.

5 minutes ago, Sweet Hannah said:

I expect sensual touches, sometime firm, sometimes feathery. I'm not expecting a lot of deep tissue work, but being able to recognize where tension can be released by appropriate trigger points. A study of reflexology can enhance sensual pleasure.

Back int the day, my wife & I once took a couples massage class from CFU. Quite entertaining both before & after. 

I wonder how providers learn hot to give these massages well. I assume take classes or practice. Sounds very fun. If anyone wants to show me how PM me. :D Do all or most massages end in oral activities or more? Is that normally specified in the ads?

7 hours ago, Sweet Hannah said:

I wonder how providers learn hot to give these massages well. I assume take classes or practice. Sounds very fun. If anyone wants to show me how PM me. :D Do all or most massages end in oral activities or more? Is that normally specified in the ads?

The majority do not, fbsm is usually a massage and hj and most ads don't specify.

8 hours ago, Sweet Hannah said:

As I mentioned earlier, CFU is a place to start. The get your hands on The Joy of Sex series (or something similar) and experiment. The sensual touches can enhance a conventional FS session too!

As for oral, PilotDave has it correct. So practice those HJ skills as well. Learn to read a man's body language & facial expressions. Learn when to apply light, feathery touches and when to squeeze, fast or slow. These are skills (techniques) one does not normally find in the civilian world. They set a professional apart from an amateur, a courtesan from a bar pickup, an 8+ from a 5. 

As with any trade, crack the books & spend some extra time in the workshop to perfect your skills. The rewards can be interesting. 

On 1/26/2016 at 9:07 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

image.jpeg

I think you are on to something here!

I'd agree 100%!

Well....personally I really love a great blow job, that said, for me a warm up blow job to get things going I can almost do without. The best thing about a blow job is releasing all that jizz into an enthusiastic head and watching her swallow my seed. Since I have yet to encounter a provider who will do that I can pretty much take it or leave it. I would rather have a skilled, slow, sensual hand job, then we can both watch my glorious eruption together.

On 1/26/2016 at 6:05 PM, Sweet Hannah said:

Between 1 and 10, how important is oral pleasure to you?

Yes; between 1:00am & 10:00pm  oral is very important....:cool:

On 1/26/2016 at 6:05 PM, Sweet Hannah said:

If 1 is most unlikely and 10 is very important, how important is oral pleasure to you? Would you still connect with provider if this particular menu item was unavailable or not offered? 

I love both, so sign me up for a very long 69 session.

The best of both worlds!

I've had a couple of weird hookers refuse to suck me off, usually with the "my mouth only touches my boyfriend's dick." Sure, and he won't mind you getting fucked from here to Japan.;)

I fucked this chick in college who didn't give bjs either, but had no problem with me rawdogging her azz. I've since given up trying to understand women.^_^

You better be hotter than lava if you're not offering bjs. Now, if Doutzen Kroes were to say to me: 2Big, my azz is yours but my lips are sealed, sure, I'll be reaching for that bottle of Astroglide and the baggies of XXL Trojan rubbers,

c81f4c462545413.jpg 

9 minutes ago, 2Big said:

I've had a couple of weird hookers refuse to suck me off, usually with the "my mouth only touches my boyfriend's dick." Sure, and he won't mind you getting fucked from here to Japan.;)

I fucked this chick in college who didn't give bjs either, but had no problem with me rawdogging her azz. I've since given up trying to understand women.^_^

Welcome back!

Your insight has been missed. :cool:

If I'm seeing an FBSM provider, I know up front that UTF is not likely on the menu. However, if I'm seeing an FS provider, then the importance of UTF is 10 using the scale provided.

There was also some discussion of a "bad" BJ. My experience is there are no bad BJ's...some are just better than others. When I'm on the receiving end of one of those that are better than others, it's obvious and one of the most important factors as to why I'm into this hobby.

7 hours ago, MisterBigShot said:

If I'm seeing an FBSM provider, I know up front that UTF is not likely on the menu. However, if I'm seeing an FS provider, then the importance of UTF is 10 using the scale provided.

There was also some discussion of a "bad" BJ. My experience is there are no bad BJ's...some are just better than others. When I'm on the receiving end of one of those that are better than others, it's obvious and one of the most important factors as to why I'm into this hobby.

The only bad BJ is one that does not happen! :-)

Not to high jack this thread but welcome back 2big,. It's been pretty boring around here without you.😀