Lakewood

10 posts in this topic

Having not lived there nor frequented often the majestic city of Lakewood, I notice there is a lot of comments about staying out of Lakewood on the boards. Why is this? LE, bad providers, cheap clients...? Any other areas have reputations?

It's my understanding that Lakewood LE has decided to waste taxpayer dollars more avidly than other cities. Fort Collins has wasted a lot of money/manpower recently by arresting clueless guys who knock on hotel doors. I feel so much safer now that these pathetic lonely guys have been publicly shamed. 

Edited by pitbull

Who you callin' a pathetic lonely guy?

I'm sure I'm not the  only one that  caters Lakewood to the verified and 411 gents.. A new guy calling from that area is a loss to me and I'm sure many others :( 

If the girl/guy is legit, any city is safe. New/unknown every city is a risk. 

I herd consequences are harsher in LW.. & they sting out of house/apartments/& hotels out there.I hate even driving through LW. 

Lakewood has a reputation for aggressiveness in their enforcement.  Also, see this.  However, it doesn't deter me from seeing reputable providers in the area.

On January 8, 2016 at 6:19 AM, Kandi Apple said:

Lakewood is notorious for busts. 

Yep always has been. I got busted there in the mid 80's. Pre-Internet Ad in the Rocky Mountain Oyster if anyone remembers that.