rebellious

providers to clients

14 posts in this topic

Us as providers are here for a reason as well as all clients are. Myself being new Id appreciate if clients that come my way do not waste my time nor theirs by talking to me and setting up a date and then becoming shady and ignoring me days earlier. Anyone else have problems like this?

Some men have domestic difficulty that makes it hard to schedule, some of us have to hope the planets and stars align and everything works out. Anything out of character could be a flag of suspicion to a significant other. Many times its equally frustrating when suddenly we find ourselves in a perfect situation and can't find a provider able to see us right away. Just the way it is. Speaking only for myself it is never my intention to cancel but once in a while it can't be avoided, also it may be difficult to even send a message. Since you are new, a little understanding will go a long way to bringing you a long and rewarding career, just part of the business. Most men will be more than happy to make it up to you. 

But then there will always be flakes, nothing you can do about that. Some guys are creeps and get off on the persuit, but don't really intend to meet. If you join p411 you can black ball them.

9 hours ago, rebellious said:

Us as providers are here for a reason as well as all clients are. Myself being new Id appreciate if clients that come my way do not waste my time nor theirs by talking to me and setting up a date and then becoming shady and ignoring me days earlier. Anyone else have problems like this?

Not sure from your post if he cancelled on you without notifying you, or had just gone quiet before the date.  If he never showed for your appointment and didn't call, he is, indeed, a turd-blossom.

But, if he's just not communicating much before the date, it's possible he's got to be careful as mentioned above, or he's been "trained" like me.  I was taught that providers don't like a lot of chit-chat, emails, or texts before or after the meeting.  It wastes their time.  So, I set up the date, get the "handshake" on time and place, and then just shut up.  After the meeting, I send a "thank you" note if I had a good time, and then I shut up. It is only recently that I have stumbled upon providers that engage in chit chat outside of meeting times to build rapport.  It's nice, but to someone with my "training", it is also a bit scary.  I still strive to not waste their time.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt until appointment time.  If he shows, you can discuss this with him.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Laplace

10 hours ago, rebellious said:

I know your new here, and I would like to welcome you.   I hope you have many great days here.

You are posting about the same thing many people on both sides of the coin complain about, There are many providers who are guilty of the same actions your complaining about... I agree its sucks but there is not much your going to do to change the people who get scared or are just time wasters.  

Its actions like this from providers that have made me stick to well known providers that dont have a habit of doing no call no shows.

Good luck 

I do not like to be a time waster, I touch base with a couple of my favorites, to let them know what is happening. 

This lets them know I am still thinking about them, so the don't have to send a "where have you been" or "missing you",  Email or text.

Again these are the ladies I plan to continue to see, not just fishing expeditions.

The difference between the guys and the ladies being flaky is that we don't get paid. Cancellations and flakiness are at an all time high and just adds to the stress because it's not been super busy lately either.

It totally fucking sucks either way to get stood up. But keep in mind that lady you blew off may have been trying to get her bills paid, eat dinner, pay for the holidays etc..

23 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

The difference between the guys and the ladies being flaky is that we don't get paid. Cancellations and flakiness are at an all time high and just adds to the stress because it's not been super busy lately either.

It totally fucking sucks either way to get stood up. But keep in mind that lady you blew off may have been trying to get her bills paid, eat dinner, pay for the holidays etc..

Depends on the situation.  When I visited Denver, it cost me about $300 between 1 night in a hotel (because I flew in a day early), cab to and back from her incall, and a wasted vacation day from work, when the lady I was supposed to meet left me outside her door for an hour stringing me along before canceling.  

That's not to diminish the nonsense you ladies deal with, and I'm sure you deal with it way more frequently than us, but I disagree with the idea that cancellations for on our side are merely annoying, they can easily cost us real money too.

1 hour ago, acip said:

Depends on the situation.  When I visited Denver, it cost me about $300 between 1 night in a hotel (because I flew in a day early), cab to and back from her incall, and a wasted vacation day from work, when the lady I was supposed to meet left me outside her door for an hour stringing me along before canceling.  

That's not to diminish the nonsense you ladies deal with, and I'm sure you deal with it way more frequently than us, but I disagree with the idea that cancellations for on our side are merely annoying, they can easily cost us real money too.

It can cost you real money too but trying to make the two issues equal does diminish our problems with the frequency in which we deal with flaky clients. These days it's daily sometimes even multiple times a day. If you didn't have the money to spend on hotels and cabs you wouldn't have. It sucks but it's something you decided you were comfortable paying. Increasing number of flaky clients mean less money made. In my fantasies deposits (think doctors copay) would be more commonplace. So we could weed out more easily the clients that are out to waste time. Guys that book with ladies and know they're not showing up get off on our frustration and loss of income. It's sick.

17 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

It can cost you real money too but trying to make the two issues equal does diminish our problems with the frequency in which we deal with flaky clients. These days it's daily sometimes even multiple times a day. If you didn't have the money to spend on hotels and cabs you wouldn't have. It sucks but it's something you decided you were comfortable paying. Increasing number of flaky clients mean less money made. In my fantasies deposits (think doctors copay) would be more commonplace. So we could weed out more easily the clients that are out to waste time. Guys that book with ladies and know they're not showing up get off on our frustration and loss of income. It's sick.

No certainly not, I said in my last post that it doesn't diminish what happens to you and that it happens much more frequently than to us, and based on this post it happens more frequently than even I guessed.

But even though I have some money to spend, it doesn't mean I'm wealthy.  I have a budget, I can't see someone multiple times per month or even once every single month, and because of spending so much on the cancellation I will now have to pass on a future date with someone else.  

I decided to spend the money because I thought I was getting something in return, but hell I didn't even get an apology.  And that's kind of what bothers me the most - you ladies deal with a ton of jerks and timewasters, there's only so much we can do about them.  That's not to say it should be accepted or tolerated, or that you should just deal with it - I'd like to eliminate them too, and have given deposits promptly every time I've been asked to help accomplish that.  The guys are dicks, no one disagrees and no one can completely get rid of them, but if the ladies are dealing with all this, then they more than anyone else should know that it's not appropriate to do it to someone else.  Obviously some of them don't care.

Edit: And if she was more communicative, I could have had the chance to see someone else while I was in Denver.  So she cost another Denver lady money too.

Edited by acip

On 12/7/2015, 9:07:59, rebellious said:

It's unfortunate that this is an ongoing issue for both Providers and Clients alike. Hopefully, there are some clients who'll make up for the flakes on your end just as there are Providers who are legit and only cancel if it's absolutely necessary. It's frustrating when it happens to you personally. I understand Providers are counting on a certain number of appointments daily in order to meet their financial needs making client cancellations even more costly for them than when a Provider cancels on us. With exceptions of the scenario listed above. I'm sure other Providers can share with you their experiences of building a reliable client base and the trials and challenges of starting from zero and getting to that point.  I hope things turn around for you soon with the NCNS clients and you start having more appointments than cancellations. Hang in there!

On 12/7/2015 at 3:02 AM, jhooker said:

Some men have domestic difficulty that makes it hard to schedule, some of us have to hope the planets and stars align and everything works out. Anything out of character could be a flag of suspicion to a significant other. Many times its equally frustrating when suddenly we find ourselves in a perfect situation and can't find a provider able to see us right away. Just the way it is. Speaking only for myself it is never my intention to cancel but once in a while it can't be avoided, also it may be difficult to even send a message. Since you are new, a little understanding will go a long way to bringing you a long and rewarding career, just part of the business. Most men will be more than happy to make it up to you. 

But then there will always be flakes, nothing you can do about that. Some guys are creeps and get off on the persuit, but don't really intend to meet. If you join p411 you can black ball them.

This would apply to me, and I try to never contact unless I intend to book.  And I go to great trouble not to appear "shady."

Whoa mustang epic thread bump ;-P

On Monday, December 07, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

Cancellations and flakiness are at anewew all time high and just adds to the stress because it's not been super busy lately either.

Clients don't give a rats ass about our bills, or the fact that we eat food, etc. And providers who ncns

don't care about a clients needs.  On both sides of this fence it just shows a complete lack of personal integrity. And it gives the rest of us a bad name. 

Keep in mind that vehicles break down, car accidents do happen but at least you get a phone call With these incidents in a reasonable amount of time.

On Monday, December 07, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

Tis' a lose- lose scenario for both sides. Clients don't give a rats

Edited by Jez UaBriain
sorry, my phone edit program is not allowing me to edit the context.

Frustrating as hell!-- think we all have been there! And that's for certain!  Another truth is Denver, CO is the most expensive area  to live in (outside of the coastal cities like San Francisco). 

10 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Clients don't give a rats ass about our bills, or the fact that we eat food, etc. And providers who ncns

don't care about a clients needs.  On both sides of this fence it just shows a complete lack of personal integrity. And it gives the rest of us a bad name. 

Keep in mind that vehicles break down, car accidents do happen but at least you get a phone call With these incidents in a reasonable amount of time.

Tis' a lose- lose scenario for both sides. Clients don't give a rats

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
wanting to add to what I already had said without creating another post.