Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duke

Are all providers in 20s & 30s?

12 posts in this topic

Looking for providers 50+ or 60+. Seems like most early 20s maybe into 30s. Denver area.

Paging Jezebel

Miss Jez UaBriain....please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Lots of lovely ladies in their 40's, too, if that does not seem like robbing the cradle to you.

Look for any provider who has the gaul to label herself as "50s" and most surely she'll be way over 60.  But seriously, wish I could help you, duke. 

52 minutes ago, pitbull said:

Look for any provider who has the gaul to label herself as "50s" and most surely she'll be way over 60.  But seriously, wish I could help you, duke. 

2 hours ago, Laplace said:

Paging Jezebel

Miss Jez UaBriain....please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Sorry, PitBull, but I've not found this to be true. Those who advertise 50 are usually more accurate than those who claim 24. Jez is just one example. 

There are definitely a lot of us in our 40's, but I think the numbers go way down after 50.

Honestly you might try looking at the providers advertising they are 45-49 because they may actually really be in their 50's. I hope you find what you are searching for.

Those women are out there, just have keep turning over different rocks ;-)

On December 7, 2015 10:19:01 PM, Bit Banger said:

Sorry, PitBull, but I've not found this to be true. Those who advertise 50 are usually more accurate than those who claim 24. Jez is just one example. 

Fair enough. I suppose there are limitations to hooker math when the number "50" is involved. 

For what it's worth, there are more mature providers advertising in this area than anywhere else I've seen, and by a lot.  Not sure what you're missing.

Well I guess at 40 I am too young for you.....lol love it!  I am bad at math, hooker math or otherwise. My 41st b day is coming up fast.  I look good for my age, so I don't have to lie about it.  Like others have said Jez.

Hey MS. U r not too young! If u chk ur reviews (go back 5-10 yrs) U will see me here & there.  Always had good time, especially in the early years. I'm just looking for some new experiences.

Allegedly, there are some not in their 20s and 30s ,that claim to be in that age group.Check the reviews. That said,Melissa Sterling is gorgeous . Jez, is allegely not around right now.

Candy O advertises as 50. I haven't had the pleasure, but if she looks anything like her pics she is hot.